News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Arrangement + Performance Playlists

Started by Latios212, November 22, 2020, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hey everyone!

You might have noticed we haven't really been doing a lot with our YouTube channel lately. The nature of the site doesn't really lend itself to generating video content on its own, but there's a lot of stuff out there that you might not have seen before. What happens after we upload sheets to the main site - who actually sees our sheets, plays them, or uses the arrangements in some way? Turns out, the answer is quite a lot of you. There are a lot of videos out there! I routinely do a search and am pleasantly surprised how many results turn up.

So on that note I'll be curating playlists of these videos on the NinSheetMusic YouTube channel to share with everyone. These playlists will consist of two types of videos:
  • Sheet music videos by the original arranger
  • Performances by anyone that make use of an arrangement currently on the main site, as stated in the video description (for any instrument)
Playlists for various games/series will be added here over time. If you have a video to add to a playlist after it's created (whether yours or not), please feel free share it on the forums or in the #arranging or #perfoming channels of our Discord server :)

With Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity now out, I thought this might be a good place to start:

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" playlist

Happy viewing!

P.S.: Be on the potential lookout for stuff happening in the future to encourage more performances.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

HeroOfTime170

This is awesome! I think that BotW is a good starting point.

On another note, where can I join the Discord server?
How 'bout a big Goron hug?

Maelstrom

HeroOfTime170

Thanks! Also, I just noticed the pun that I made...
How 'bout a big Goron hug?

madku321

You might want to check out the youtube channel Videogamepianist (relatively larger channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/MMLeung). He's been doing livestreams lately, and most of the sheet music he plays during the streams is from this website....
Don't know if this helps, but thought I'd point it out.

Benjamin