News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[MUL] Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - Multiple Songs

Started by Carl-Kun, November 26, 2020, 02:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl-Kun

"Dark Link"
I took up guitar just because of this version of the song and I would love to see a piano version of this song on this site. It could also be adapted for "Dark Link Theme"

"Wrath of the Reset Bomb"
I wasn't even going to request it until it got stuck in my head while making this request :)

legoenthusiast

Wrath of the Reset Bomb is from KIU not SSB. I have an old wip of this song so maybe I'll to do it.

LeviR.star

Any reason you're requesting these renditions over the originals? I'm normally skeptical about arranging Smash remixes unless there's a significant number of differences in the new versions.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Carl-Kun

LeviR.star not really, I'm just not familiar with the originals, and I wasn't sure if they were remixes or not (I know SSB says whether they are, but I haven't touched the game in over a year). I understand your skepticism about Smash remixes and I hold the same sentiments, but in this case I simply wasn't sure. If needs be I'll change the title of this request.