News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy360

ALPRAS

I would like to give to Super Mario Galaxy a 9.5.
This was the easiest Mario adventure ever, but it was the most beautiful one. The graphs are great (this should shut up those guys who thinks that Wii cant run good graphs), The Songs..... BEST SONGS EVER OMG!!! (thats the reason i like to make the arrangement of this game :P), the story: crap, the gameplay is totally awesome. Oh well, this is one of the games that will be always in my memories

KefkaticFanatic

Galaxy was total rubbish.  It was far too easy, the levels were all similar, it was monotonous, Sunshine was better.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

Perhaps I should start this up again, seeing as the forums on NSM are getting more popular.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 20, 2009, 05:52:55 PMGalaxy was total rubbish.  It was far too easy, the levels were all similar, it was monotonous, Sunshine was better.

I prefer sunshine too, but I dont think that this game is monotonous and levels are totally not similar...

Tranzlater

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 06, 2009, 09:40:58 AMPerhaps I should start this up again, seeing as the forums on NSM are getting more popular.

We should start up tons of things again.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

kotorfanboy

Voting for Galaxy is closed.

Final Score: 9.0083 (3 continued) based on 12 votes.

Next game is whenever I think of a good one, still taking suggestions.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

kotorfanboy

Next game is Star Fox 64 for the Nintendo 64.

Ah, such good memories with this game. My very first game for the N64. Sure, in hindsight, it was quick to beat, but man the nostalgia...2 player mode, multiple paths, multiple endings, the goodness just keeps going. I'll give it a solid 9.3.

ALPRAS

I just played that game (in N64 emulator) when Ive finished the SF Adventures for Gamecube.
I really enjoyed it in all aspects :) but i have to say that the game is a bit short....
Ill give it a 9.1

Tranzlater

It was (and still is- I got for VC) fun but too repetetive in places, and it was too arcadey and short.
But still great fun and while like I said before repetetive in places (woah row matchup) it never really loses its funness wtf is that a word?
Probably not for long.

kotorfanboy

See, I played it when it first came out, so they arcardy-ness and brevity were less of an issue. For you two who just recently played it, those factors take more of a hit on its score.

Tranzlater

I suppose. I mean, it's good for a quick fix, but nowadays even the crappiest of games have a more in-depth story, and hardcore gamers of today want more than dead aliens.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I gine Star fox a 9.4

Back when it first came out I was more into arcady- kind of games so I cant take off for that. I cant take off for story since only game with a good story on the 64 that I can remember was OoT and Majora's Mask. It was just super fun and the only problem was that it was too short.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 12, 2009, 03:16:29 PMI gine Star fox a 9.4

Back when it first came out I was more into arcady- kind of games so I cant take off for that. I cant take off for story since only game with a good story on the 64 that I can remember was OoT and Majora's Mask. It was just super fun and the only problem was that it was too short.

Definately too short, ya.
You can complete it in about 10 mins, no exaggeration.
Probably not for long.