Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash Man

Oh yeah I remember the comet ones *remembers Luigi's Purple Coins Mission....* *shudders*  :o

acropol

Quote from: Flash Man on September 17, 2008, 02:34:46 PMOh yeah I remember the comet ones *remembers Luigi's Purple Coins Mission....* *shudders*  :o

lol yeah that one took me a few tries..

wish there wud've been more challenging stars

kotorfanboy

jake3343

kotorfanboy

PseudoMario16

9.0 it was good, but the names of the galaxies were really cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

acropol

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 18, 2008, 08:52:20 AM9.0 it was good, but the names of the galaxies were really cheesy

lol is that the only reason why you took off points?

PseudoMario16

Quote from: acropol on September 18, 2008, 10:27:19 AM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 18, 2008, 08:52:20 AM9.0 it was good, but the names of the galaxies were really cheesy

lol is that the only reason why you took off points?

no, also it was waaaaayyyyy too easy
but it was really fun, so 9.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

musicguy360

9.4 cause it was fun, and im really bad at it so im having a hard time!!!

iDOWN

Easily my favorite Mario adventure game. The graphics were nice and smooth, and still gave the Nintendo-esque to the game. The gameplay was very fun and challenging. The storyline was well thought out. It's finally come from "Bowser kidnapped the Princess" and became "Bowser kidnapped the Princess, and Mario goes on a fucking EPIC adventure through space." The music was beautiful, the characters were very unique and interesting. Rosalina has become one of my favorite Nintendo characters in general. I hope she becomes the next Petey Piranha. (He was in almost every spin off game for the GameCube after Sunshine was released.)

Tranzlater

Nearly best wii game. Add in some more graphic gore and more shooting and there you go.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

iDOWN

A shooting Mario game? Do you even know how epicly that would fail?

Flash Man

Palagerini

8.8 .. it felt to me just another super mario 64 or super mario sunshine with a different theme... i didn't think it was that fun... although i did really like the music in it...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.