Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 2
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Ending
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

It's criminal that this hasn't been arranged already, I thought the internet is always drooling over Mega Man 2.

Now, in regards to the sheet, is it really necessary to use slurs here? At the time I arranged this, I used them as a hint for hand positions/fingering, but now... I'm not sure. Thoughts? I can easily remove them in favor of a con pedale marking.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 26, 2020, 09:50:31 PMNow, in regards to the sheet, is it really necessary to use slurs here? At the time I arranged this, I used them as a hint for hand positions/fingering, but now... I'm not sure. Thoughts? I can easily remove them in favor of a con pedale marking.

I'm not sure I mind particularly about them generally, but some of them do make the phrases look a bit confusing when they start on a note that then immediately restrikes (it's easy to mistake them for ties at a glance).  I'm talking about bars 16, 19 and 28.  Another thing is that the delay is probably best brought across with pedal, so it might be a good idea to make it's use explicitly asked for.  Just my opinion though.

Other things:
-Ebs in bar 19 should be D#s (B major chord).
-I think the molto rit should start a bar earlier (bar 27 rather than 28).
-The systems on the second page could possibly be brought up a little higher.  You're much closer to the bottom margin than you are to the top margin, so it might look a little more even this way.

Nice sheet, nice piece.

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 26, 2020, 09:50:31 PMNow, in regards to the sheet, is it really necessary to use slurs here? At the time I arranged this, I used them as a hint for hand positions/fingering, but now... I'm not sure. Thoughts? I can easily remove them in favor of a con pedale marking.
Nah, don't think you need slurs at all here. There's no special articulation you need to highlight, ambiguity of where the melody is, etc.

Quote from: Libera on November 27, 2020, 06:32:28 AM-The systems on the second page could possibly be brought up a little higher.  You're much closer to the bottom margin than you are to the top margin, so it might look a little more even this way.
You could do that, but honestly the sheet looks unnecessarily spaced out right now with sparse measures and tons of extra white space on the page. This could easily fit on one page:

You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on November 27, 2020, 10:29:49 AMYou could do that, but honestly the sheet looks unnecessarily spaced out right now with sparse measures and tons of extra white space on the page. This could easily fit on one page:

You cannot view this attachment.

Honestly, I like that idea. As long as I get to decrease the page size.

I'll take care of these fixes once my next submission's up.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 27, 2020, 10:44:22 AMHonestly, I like that idea. As long as I get to decrease the page size.
I don't think you even need to :P I just messed with the staff spacing for that image (can send that file if you want)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on November 27, 2020, 11:05:01 AMI don't think you even need to :P I just messed with the staff spacing for that image (can send that file if you want)

Sure thing, DM me the file and I'll take a look.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Files were updated with the single page variant! And I made changes to the molto ritardando along with the E flats.

Libera

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot