News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The money thing?

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 09:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

So I'm wondering if the money thing (it probably has a more official name lol) from before the site crash would be implemented again.

blah54

oh navis lol... that was interesting with the whole shop thing and then the arcade... but there was no real point to them, the only thing they seemed to have any point to is to encourage spam...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

kotorfanboy

could someone tell me what exactly it was?

MasterPenguin

When you posted, you got navi's. When you created topics, you got even more navi's. With these navi's, you could buy absolutely worthless items that you could "show off" with.

kotorfanboy

o. guess its not that important to bring back then

Dude

Hell yes it is.

I finally got the Fire Arrows and Fire Bow right before the site crashed and I was planning to form a massive attack against Dekudude :P

BBBBUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNN! jkjk

Gooch

yeah, i never got to experience Navi's but have heard enough that i sort of want to, no matter how pointless they were.

kotorfanboy

How much work could it be to put them back in? Maybe in the next update?

Gooch

If you were to consult anybody on it, consult JaMaHa on it, he'll prove or debunk your hope/theory.

kotorfanboy

I guess I'll pm him, but he hasnt responded to my last few pm's I sent him about my rate the game topic

And if you buy the "worthless items" in shop, what is arcade for?

MasterPenguin

You played that arcade to get high scores, and get more navi's. Every time you got a new high score, you would get more navi's, a lot more.

The arcade was just fun.

Davey

What kind of games where in the arcade?

MasterPenguin

Random flash games. ---Snake was my fav.

Davey

Well if it's that simple I have the option to install the arcade right on my admin board. Does the money system come right with it?

kotorfanboy

Jamaha said he's not doing anything about it right now