[Wii] Nintendo Wii BIOS - "Wii Sounds" by amc

Started by Zeta, December 20, 2020, 01:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Some feedback for real this time:

- shouldn't "Connecting to Wi-Fi" be an octave up?
- also for "Connecting to Wi-Fi", you can make the right-facing repeat sign invisible, as it's clear enough where to loop back to
- IMO, the fermata on the LH's whole rest in "Crash" seems weird offset from the other fermata. Perhaps it's unnecessary, and better to have just one?
- in all seriousness, "Crash" doesn't really need a marked tempo. Maybe just the name for it is fine, up to you of course
- I personally only hear the top G in "Start", and not both of them in an octave

Thanks for putting together this sound effects collection! This site needs more of 'em.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

amc

Dropped my phone in McDonald's sprite and that mf started charging

LeviR.star

One more thing: there's a sound effect for returning to the game from the HOME Menu, but it's not in the video you provided, and I can't find it in the Sounds Resource download for Nintendo Wii BIOS. From my memory, it's an E5.

While I keep looking for it (or if someone finds it before me), just know that the main takeaway here is that "home" is actually capitalized as "HOME" in the menu. That's not important, but I thought I'd mention it.

You cannot view this attachment.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 20, 2020, 08:39:47 PMOne more thing: there's a sound effect for returning to the game from the HOME Menu, but it's not in the video you provided, and I can't find it in the Sounds Resource download for Nintendo Wii BIOS. From my memory, it's an E5.
Tested this in Dolphin, it is indeed an E5 (just a quarter note at mezzopiano or piano would work here since it's noticeably softer than the sound effect for opening the menu)

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 20, 2020, 08:39:47 PMWhile I keep looking for it (or if someone finds it before me), just know that the main takeaway here is that "home" is actually capitalized as "HOME" in the menu. That's not important, but I thought I'd mention it.
Yeah, it should be capitalized just to keep everything as official as possible regarding titles.

amc

Dropped my phone in McDonald's sprite and that mf started charging

Maelstrom

Looks fantastic! There's one issue; the copyright is outside the margins. I'll just bump it up a bit for you and accept it.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot