News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Cashwarrior1's Piano Arrangements *NEW* Xenoblade Chronicles

Started by cashwarrior1, December 23, 2020, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Everything is in order of release. I'll probably condense it later when I have more stuff.

Zelda II: The Legend of Link

Battle Theme (Famicom)
[musx] [mus] [midi] [pdf]

Solstice

Title Theme
[on site] [musx]

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Player Select: Zelda

Christine's House
[on site] [musx]

Plok!

Beach
[on site] [musx] [video][/url]

Flea Pit
[on site] [musx]

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Hydrocity Zone: Act 1

Hydrocity Zone: Act 2
[on site] [musx]

Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream

Slow Water

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo
[on site] [musx]

On a Pale Horse

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

Sea of Trees

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Hyrule Fields
[on site] [musx]

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Minish Woods

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The Great Sea
[on site] [musx]

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Zelda's Lullaby

Tower of Spirits (Dungeon)

Papuchia Village
[musx][mus] [midi] [pdf]

Before the Final Battle

Xenoblade Chronicles

Once We Part Ways

Pokémon Black and White

Driftveil Drawbridge

White Forest

StreetPass Mii Plaza

Title Screen

Palace Theme

Kidnapped!

Captive Mii

Venture Forth

To Battle, Heroes!

Fight on, Heroes!

Armored Fiend

Ultimate Ghost

Dark Room

Current Results

Ending

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Bamboo Island
[on site] [musx]

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

Castelia Gym

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Peaceful Castle

Return of the Hero

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Withered Svannah

Holehills

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Ruins of the Temple
[on site] [musx]

In the Space Pirate Ship
[on site] [musx]

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Drilbur Coal Mine

Ancient Barrow
[on site] [musx]

Sheer Mountain Range

Road to Primeval Forest

Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Title Theme

Hytopia

Madame Couture

Sir Combsly

Stage Select
[on site]  [musx] [video][/url]

Woodlands

King Tuft

Riverside

Lady Maud

Sky Realm

Boss: Lady Maud

Credits

Den of Trials

Splatoon 2

Octo Canyon

Mario Kart Tour

Vancouver Velocity

cashwarrior1

For the sake of keeping the OP clean (when I make more arrangements), here's the youtube video for Driftveil Drawbridge.

cashwarrior1

New piano arrangement from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2!

Castelia Gym

This theme was tricky because of the range of all the midi. The bass, chords, and melody are all at least an octave apart at almost all times so I had to change some of their octaves. Plus, some of the piano midi plays out of an actual piano range... issue is, I don't know exactly what to do about that because moving it down an octave makes some of the lower notes of the arpeggios run into the chords... I dunno, maybe someone has one of those bigger pianos.

cashwarrior1

I made a youtube video for my piano arrangement of "Riverside" from Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes! Since the sheet is on site, I'll include a musx file here.

Riverside

cashwarrior1

The Title Theme from Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes! I started doing Tri Force Heroes arrangements because I saw someone wanted a Title Theme arrangement. Though, I was too intimidated at that time to arrange it, because I figured it'd be the hardest one to arrange (and it was pretty difficult). I finally finished it, and I plan to do more Tri Force Heroes arrangements  :)

Title Theme

cashwarrior1

Next up in the Tri Force Heroes train is Sky Realm. This is the piece that made me want to arrange Tri Force Heroes tracks in the first place. I love its use of the 11/8 time signature and how Ryo Nagamatsu adapts the Woodlands motif into it. The piece is difficult, however, since it requires a lot of 10ths. Though I do think this is very much playable, maybe at a slower tempo.

Sky Realm

cashwarrior1

4 new sheets huh? These were a bunch of quick and short ones that I wanted to do as a break from the harder sheets. I'm not the best at identifying chords, so I'm sure they need to be checked (especially on Madame Couture's theme) but I think they're accurate for the most part. I also tried to make them playable and nothing too awkward since they're not difficult sounding pieces.

Hytopia
Hytopia
[close]

Madame Couture
Madame Couture
[close]

Sir Combsly
Sir Combsly
[close]

King Tuft
King Tuft
[close]

I haven't yet decided what I'll arrange next, so if you have one you want to hear let me know.

cashwarrior1

Taking a brief break from Tri Force Heroes to do some Super Mystery Dungeon tracks. Honestly I really just wanna arrange most (if not all) of the dungeon themes and this one seemed like a good place to start. The arrangement is quite heavy compared to the melody since the melodic instruments mostly have timbres that stick out. I tried to make the accompaniment a little lighter for the melody to stick through but doing this takes away some of the details. For a piano arrangement, it should sound just fine, but if you're familiar with the tune, you should be able to make the notes in the accompaniment stick out so it sounds more like the original (I can't notate all of that or it'll be a complete mess).

Drilbur Coal Mine

cashwarrior1

Alright so some people wanted me to do this one next. It's pretty straightforward except for the beginning and a bit of the end. All those marimba lines gets hard to keep track of and more sounds like a wall of sound if you notate it all (see the intro). In the actual music each marimba line is panned so that you can more easily hear them distinctly. But on the piano, it all blurs together and there's no distinct line. I decided to keep it that way for the beginning because that's the effect they were going for anyways. It definitely is playable but the performer can take more liberties to just create the wall of sound rather than accurate notes. I think I'll continue making dungeon arrangements, so tell me what ones you want to hear next!

Road to Primeval Forest

cashwarrior1

ITS HERE BABY!!! I finally finished my favorite dungeon theme from PSMD and what is probably the hardest arrangement I've done. I'll likely polish it a little more before I get to submit it (in like what, 8 months? lol) but it's pretty quality as is. I had a streamer sight read it and give his thoughts, and his main point was that some of the 10ths I had in the left hand weren't necessary/playable (even though I could play most of them :p). I think the piece still has the overall effect without them, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I think I'll arrange one more from PSMD before going back to Tri Force Heroes, so let me know what dungeon theme you'd like to hear!

Sheer Mountain Range

cashwarrior1

I made a video for Woodlands (finally). I'm probably gonna get around to posting this once every two weeks or so, since I have a lot of arrangements lol.

Woodlands

cashwarrior1

Alright so I've been working on making an arrangement of Beach from Plok and I needed a break so I arranged this. Technically there's 5 different tracks in this one that each play in a different area of Octo Canyon, but the soundtrack has them under the same track. They all also repeat in game, but this track only repeats the final section, so that's how I notated it.

Octo Canyon

cashwarrior1

Alright so when I started doing all these Tri Force Heroes sheets, I was planning to do the Credits theme. But since it's a medley, I wanted to arrange all the tracks that appear in it first (except the boss theme, which is already on site) along with a few other ones that I just like. Well, I finally arranged all of those and so that'll be the next big thing I tackle!

Stage Select
Stage Select
[close]

Lady Maud
Lady Maud
[close]

[close]

Den of Trials
Den of Trials
[close]

cashwarrior1

This track... took much longer than I was expecting. It's all themes that I've arranged before, so figuring out the melody wasn't really difficult, but they use different harmonies and accompaniment throughout the entire thing. Not only that, it's quite long and not much that I can copy and paste. I tried to shrink it down so it used less pages, and it ended up being 10 pages (for now). When it comes closer to submission time, I'll add in slurs and tweak things so it looks nicer, which will probably bring it to 11 pages (or more). But now I am satisfied with the amount of Tri Force Heroes arrangements and I will be moving on to other things (maybe finishing plok...)

Credits

cashwarrior1

Replacements update! Two tracks that I've really been wanting to play and listen to, but every time I look at their sheets they're awful. So it's about time that I replace them! In reality I was kinda bored today and I ended up doing both of them, so I guess my focal point should be finishing plok :|

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Hydrocity Zone

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Minish Woods