[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Linebeck's Theme"

Started by Zintendo, August 14, 2008, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

Completed and on site

the first one is REALLY awesome but im still learning some others.  but my absolute highest priority would be the Withcy World theme, from Banjo Kazooie the second.  i would strongly appreciate it if i think Nintendude73 already arranged the boss mr patches just redu that into th similar witchy world song.  Linebecks theme also definetely though!!!!                :-\ :-\ really hope i get to play the kickass witchy world.  if anyone wants to listen t it just type in the song name on youtube.  its cool cause its like a scary canival theme.  Peace out!  and laaasttly, if you wanna see what i learned, type in my username Zintendo on youtube i have learned a lot from Ninsheetmusic and you can hear it.  yes i got lucky with the name Zintendo i knowz it

Gooch

there WAS a witchy world theme done. Sadly, the person who did it though we had 10 feet long fingers and made it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to play. I cant remember who did it. But, if you want Witchy World done, i suppose you ought to ask B-K pianist saying as he is just NUTS over Banjo and its music.

kotorfanboy

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 13, 2008, 07:08:46 PMyeah, i'll do that, there's a few gaps.

I'm sorry Nakah, i'm so busy with everything, it's hard to do or finish requests now. I'll give you what i have. I didn't do the ending part, so you can finish up the rest of the song. Again I'm sorry  :-[ I'll be right back with a link to download

You could try, but I bet BK wouldnt arrange it, unless he already has it done.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gooch on August 14, 2008, 07:10:44 PMthere WAS a witchy world theme done. Sadly, the person who did it though we had 10 feet long fingers and made it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to play. I cant remember who did it. But, if you want Witchy World done, i suppose you ought to ask B-K pianist saying as he is just NUTS over Banjo and its music.

Not just Nuts... NUTS AND BOLTS!!!!  ;D [/bad pun]

lol- anyways, yes, i was the one who arranged that version of Witchyworld, but that was one of my earlier arrangements and i thought the only thing that mattered was if it sounded good (looking at some of the older sheets on the site when i was new), but i've improved a lot, and a little while ago, i re-did that song (before i got really busy). I'll give you the link to download in a sec.

[EDIT] Ze link: http://www.savefile.com/files/1730365

Gooch