[switch] Pokemon Sword and Shield - multiple songs

Started by TorenChuchi, January 05, 2021, 02:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorenChuchi

[switch] Pokemon Sword and Shield - Battle! (Marnie)

[switch] Pokemon Sword and Shield - Battle! (Marnie)
Pokemon master; pure vessel; Driver of the Aegis; True heir to the Monado; Hero of time; Destroyer of Phaaze, ZDR, Zebes, SR-388, and Dark Aether; Agent 3, 4, & 8; and avid gamer and piano player.

Olimar12345

I'll do both! I've been wanting to do them for some time now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TorenChuchi

Thank you soo much!

P.S. I really enjoy all of your splatoon sheet music
Pokemon master; pure vessel; Driver of the Aegis; True heir to the Monado; Hero of time; Destroyer of Phaaze, ZDR, Zebes, SR-388, and Dark Aether; Agent 3, 4, & 8; and avid gamer and piano player.

Olimar12345

Thanks ^^ I'll have these both in my next batch of arrangements. I'm almost done with Battle! (Marnie) and I've just started on Marnie's theme. These are some banger tunes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TorenChuchi

its probably just because I don't pay attention, but do you know about when your next batch of sheet music will be released?

Olimar12345

TorenChuchi

alright! thanks so much for accepting my request.