Game: Kingdom Hearts
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: Treasured Memories
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Notes look great! Two things though:
- I think this would make more sense in 6/4 as each phrase currently spans two 3/4 bars
- It seems a bit spacey... you could condense the last three systems into two but I can see why you wouldn't want to and I guess that's fine by me
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on January 10, 2021, 07:54:54 PM- I think this would make more sense in 6/4 as each phrase currently spans two 3/4 bars
Ooh that's a good call. I'll take any chance to use weird time sigs :P

Quote from: Latios212 on January 10, 2021, 07:54:54 PM- It seems a bit spacey... you could condense the last three systems into two but I can see why you wouldn't want to and I guess that's fine by me
It's even more spacey with 6/4 measures, so I think the whole thing fits pretty comfortably on 2 systems now

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

m5 and m8 both sound like there's an octave harmony below b1, shouldn't make it too much harder to play if you add it in.
Mabe give your ties a bit of breathing room? The slurs are getting awful close to them. Should be able to respace systems if the slurs need more space.

Otherwise, it looks great.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 11, 2021, 01:14:24 PMm5 and m8 both sound like there's an octave harmony below b1, shouldn't make it too much harder to play if you add it in.
Oh yeah I think you're right. They're in.

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 11, 2021, 01:14:24 PMMabe give your ties a bit of breathing room? The slurs are getting awful close to them. Should be able to respace systems if the slurs need more space.
Moved all the slurs up a little bit

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot