[MUL] Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear/Master System) - "Bridge Zone" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, January 18, 2021, 05:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Sonic
Game: Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear/Master System)
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Bridge Zone
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Looks great, some small things:

-Be careful with the slurs hitting the accidentals (bar 9, bar 13 is a little close also).
-Beats 2.5-3 in bar 12 and 14 sound like echoes to me; had you considered notating that in?

Maelstrom

^What libera said. That's all I can find though, fix that and I'll approve or accept, depending on if libera responds first or not

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on February 12, 2021, 02:27:44 PMLooks great, some small things:

-Be careful with the slurs hitting the accidentals (bar 9, bar 13 is a little close also).
-Beats 2.5-3 in bar 12 and 14 sound like echoes to me; had you considered notating that in?

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2021, 12:52:19 PM^What libera said. That's all I can find though, fix that and I'll approve or accept, depending on if libera responds first or not

- I adjusted the slurs so that the accidentals aren't touching/almost touching anymore
- listening to the melody a little more closely, I found that I had notated some of the echoes as main line, so I got rid of them. No echo notes remain

Files are now updated.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Libera

Zeta