News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Nintendo's realy going down the drain >__> and with VC too.

Started by MetroidHunter26, August 15, 2008, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

why are they making 2? the first one sucked really badly!!!

UpperHand

Quote from: Gooch on August 18, 2008, 02:32:57 PMwhy are they making 2? the first one sucked really badly!!!

Actually, I thought it was pretty cool.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 16, 2008, 03:16:42 PMAnd you guys forgot Prime 3. What a shame.   Only 1st party that WASN'T a letdown other than Galaxy, which was only meh.
Honestly, I bought my Wii specifically for Prime 3. And I was not dissapointed. Brawl was pretty good as well.  Brawl isn't even as good as Melee.
Was it worth the 350 bucks combined? I think so actually.
Animal Crossing, a first party game, is coming. And it will not dissapoint.  Animal Crossing is too gimmicky, it gets old quick.
And 3rd party games are coming. You nintendo fanboys forgot about The Counduit. Its a first person shooter built from the ground up for the wii. It rivals graphics of a 360 (mwhaha), effictively uses the wii mote, and has fully customizable controls.  It's going to be great.  Rivals?  Yeah fucking right.  You probably don't even know what it means for a game to have amazing graphics
Also, Guitar Hero 4 is not letting me down. With DLC coming, as well as the music maker, why would you have to buy guitar hero on another system anymore?  Have fun with shitty online, NO DLC BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A HARD DRIVE, limited music making capabilities because of no hard drive, lower quality frame rate and graphics, and cut features like they did with Rock Band
Pikmin 3 is on the way for all you guys wanting that...  Yeah in 5 years, hasn't even been truly announced.
As well as new Mario and Zelda games.  That aren't even announced yet and will probably just be given gimmicky waggle controls again.
And I've only talked about E3 announcements. Think about the future Wii holds still.  Nintendo's E3 was shit and they decided not to go to any other conventions like Leipzig.  I don't see any potential at all
Yes, I believe there should be more hardcore games, but I think if companies truly wanted to make a great hardcore game for wii and not just port one over, that game would be amazing.  As long as a company can make a shitty port with waggle controls or a bunch of gimmicky minigames and make loads of cash, you'll never see near the quality of games that you see on other consoles.

[/end rant]

me irl
[close]

Purple1222119

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 18, 2008, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 16, 2008, 03:16:42 PMAlso, Guitar Hero 4 is not letting me down. With DLC coming, as well as the music maker, why would you have to buy guitar hero on another system anymore?  Have fun with shitty online, NO DLC BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A HARD DRIVE, limited music making capabilities because of no hard drive, lower quality frame rate and graphics, and cut features like they did with Rock Band

[/end rant]

IT'S CALLED AN SD CARD, SMART ONE
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Purple1222119

Oh ya and wut about brawl....
It worked fine with 1 sd card

BTW I have 50 sd cards so yes I will have fun :)
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

KefkaticFanatic

That's probably because the brawl files are tiny.  You'll find that songs in guitar hero are not the same.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

the only games i really liked on the wii were Super Paper Mario (which is the best wii game imo), and... um...
well that's it. Brawl got me bored really quick, MK Wii was just ok, and SMG was also ok

And ever since Rare Ltd. stopped making Donkey Kong games back on the N64, the franchise died... I miss those days, at least i'm getting banjo back again, but that's for the 360.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 18, 2008, 07:36:07 PMthe only games i really liked on the wii were Super Paper Mario (which is the best wii game imo), and... um...
well that's it. Brawl got me bored really quick, MK Wii was just ok, and SMG was also ok

And ever since Rare Ltd. stopped making Donkey Kong games back on the N64, the franchise died... I miss those days, at least i'm getting banjo back again, but that's for the 360.
>__>

Well I have all the good first party games and that's it and this comic basicly sums it all up

kotorfanboy

startlingly accurate. I like the major first party games, but that's about it.

Nakah

Quote from: Dekudude on August 16, 2008, 06:17:43 PMI love Nintendo, but they've been doing a lot of stupid things.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat? Seriously...

The Wii has potential, but they aren't making good use of it... oh well.

We make game where you bang BIG GIANT BONGO DRUMS har har har.

Jedesyus

B-Kpianist

I think they should remake DK64 for the wii. Thatd bring the DK series back for sure!

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 18, 2008, 07:27:15 PMThat's probably because the brawl files are tiny.  You'll find that songs in guitar hero are not the same.

Downloaded content yes, but custom made using the game's music creator no. All the notes and stuff are already on the disk. All it needs to do is create a text file with the note pattern. Which would be a maximum of 500kb per song.

Wrydryn

My brother(playgame38) was able to use the twilight hack and the homebrew channel to get SSB from the N64 and other games for free! Also the Wii just uses an emulator to run VC!

Wii also is only going for little kids with the new games with few exceptions so nintendo is lost.

But other that hacks the wii is not going down, but in the sewer lets hope nintendo can get to the treatment center and back in the system.

(bad metaphor but...)