-RH m11 b3 - The 2nd layer chord I hear here is A+Bn

-I don't see an S for the D.S. ...

Rest looks good, great work.

Libera

All good points, all changes made.

Thanks for checking!

Latios212

Very nice, just a few small things:
- This is pretty minor but I think the beam heights in m. 20-21 could be adjusted slightly - lowering the beam for the first group in each to allow more room for the dynamics. Also the beam for the second group in m. 21 is a bit low, relative to the other parts.
- m. 23 can probably just be combined into one layer. Both because it would make sense for a piano and also because the beat 1 D is already pretty much done fading out by beat 4.
- Overlap in m. 27 LH :P
- m. 26 beat 3 RH - while it makes complete sense for the E to be here, I don't hear it in the original
- The hairpins in the last system don't have any dynamics around them so it might be ambiguous what dynamic for the performer to target. Maybe clarify that? (Something like a mf in 29 and mp in 30)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on March 24, 2021, 11:47:14 AM- This is pretty minor but I think the beam heights in m. 20-21 could be adjusted slightly - lowering the beam for the first group in each to allow more room for the dynamics. Also the beam for the second group in m. 21 is a bit low, relative to the other parts.
- Overlap in m. 27 LH :P
- m. 26 beat 3 RH - while it makes complete sense for the E to be here, I don't hear it in the original
- The hairpins in the last system don't have any dynamics around them so it might be ambiguous what dynamic for the performer to target. Maybe clarify that? (Something like a mf in 29 and mp in 30)

Should be fixed.  I originally didn't want to be overly prescriptive in 29-30 but I've changed it anyway.

Quote from: Latios212 on March 24, 2021, 11:47:14 AM- m. 23 can probably just be combined into one layer. Both because it would make sense for a piano and also because the beat 1 D is already pretty much done fading out by beat 4.

I wrote it like this because I wanted to make it clear that they weren't part of the same phrase, or even the same part.  I'd prefer to leave it as it is but if you really don't like it I guess I can change it, I don't think it makes a huge difference either way.

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on March 24, 2021, 12:45:13 PMI wrote it like this because I wanted to make it clear that they weren't part of the same phrase, or even the same part.  I'd prefer to leave it as it is but if you really don't like it I guess I can change it, I don't think it makes a huge difference either way.
I see what you're going for so I guess that's fine. Yeah it doesn't make much of a difference effectively.

Approved!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot