[NES] Niji no Silkroad - "Persia" by Jacopo Tore & Andrea Licheri

Started by Zeta, March 04, 2021, 03:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Looks good, just some small things:
- The composer and arranger information should be moved lower. Right now, the first line of your composer info is at the same height as the subtitle; however, the first line of the composer info should be below the subtitle.
- In your composer info, you use "&", whereas in your arranger info, you use "and". I would suggest picking one and using it for both.
- For the copyright info, Advance Communication Company was the developer and should also be included. Additionally, the full name of the publisher was Victor Musical Industries at the time of the release, not just Victor. So the copyright info should look something like this: "Advance Communication Company, Victor Musical Industries © 1991".
- Your LH and RH staves are pretty close to each other (i.e. there is not much space between the staves). I think it would look nicer/more conventional for the space to be widened more. (If you do so, make sure you also adjust the position of the dynamic in m1 to keep it centered between the two staves.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

JacopoTore

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 16, 2021, 05:21:35 PMLooks good, just some small things:
- The composer and arranger information should be moved lower. Right now, the first line of your composer info is at the same height as the subtitle; however, the first line of the composer info should be below the subtitle.
- In your composer info, you use "&", whereas in your arranger info, you use "and". I would suggest picking one and using it for both.
- For the copyright info, Advance Communication Company was the developer and should also be included. Additionally, the full name of the publisher was Victor Musical Industries at the time of the release, not just Victor. So the copyright info should look something like this: "Advance Communication Company, Victor Musical Industries © 1991".
- Your LH and RH staves are pretty close to each other (i.e. there is not much space between the staves). I think it would look nicer/more conventional for the space to be widened more. (If you do so, make sure you also adjust the position of the dynamic in m1 to keep it centered between the two staves.)

Thank you!
Did it

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta