News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

New Arrangement Category Update, Thursday 1st of April 2021

Started by Libera, April 01, 2021, 07:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Greetings everyone!  We have an extreme-ly important update today:

By far the number one complaint we get at NinSheetMusic is that our arrangements are just simply too easy to play and don't challenge our users enough.  The updating team has been thinking about this problem for a long time now and we are excited to finally announce our solution: Extreme Version arrangements!  For too long our sheets have been constrained by authenticity, standard practice, and by trying to stick to an appropriate difficulty for the original piece.  This new arrangement category will allow us to explore bold new ways of arranging, never before considered possible.

Unfortunately, talented as they are, our current arrangers' skills would nevertheless be insufficient to introduce this brave new category, so we have had to bring in a team of legendary, brand new, never before seen arrangers to put together this exciting launch update.  We hope that you are all as excited as we are about this whole new extreme realm of possiblities that are opened to us now.

[NDS] Ace Attorney
"Suspense (Extreme Version)" by VerticalMotion12345

[NES] Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
"Bloody Tears (Extreme Version)" by Exaggeration

[SNES] Final Fantasy V
"Piano Lesson 2 (Extreme Version)" by Dynamic

[GBA] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
"Campaign of Fire (Extreme Version)" by The Liberator

[SNES] Kirby Super Star
"Rest Point (Extreme Version)" by Collector of the Stars

[NES] Ninja Gaiden
"The Amazing Ryu (Extreme Version)" by Unbreakable lrene

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version
"Petalburg City (Extreme Version)" by Freeing Reflection

[GB] Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version
"Jigglypuff's Song (Extreme Version)" by The grand master of all things bad

[NES] Super Mario Bros.
"Coin (Extreme Version)" by ζ

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
"Lost Woods (Extreme Version)" by Tempus Fabuloso

BlueKirby

pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Libera

Don't worry everyone, it won't be long before the panel is set up ready to accept this new category of submissions!

Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2021, 08:51:27 AMCan't wait to meet these new arrangers...

Can't we all?  I wonder if anyone knows anything about them?  I'm beginning to think there may be something about them that's more familiar than I first realised....

LeviR.star

While I'm honored to have two extreme versions of my sheets, at the same time, I kinda feel threatened... :-[

Seriously though, this is the best idea for an April Fool's event we've ever had! Kudos to everyone involved!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

This is by far the best April fools event this site has done. Bravo. You outdid yourselves.

Special mention to the sheets for Ace Attorney and Super Mario Bros. Laughed myself out of my chair at those.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 01, 2021, 09:56:07 AMWhile I'm honored to have two extreme versions of my sheets, at the same time, I kinda feel threatened... :-[

Don't worry about it!  I'm sure Unbreakable lrene and Exaggeration are friendly enough... at least, I think so...?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 01, 2021, 11:46:50 AMThis is by far the best April fools event this site has done. Bravo. You outdid yourselves.

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 01, 2021, 09:56:07 AMSeriously though, this is the best idea for an April Fool's event we've ever had! Kudos to everyone involved!

Not sure what you mean by April Fools... but I'm sure that these new arrangers are pleased to be in the spotlight!

cacabish

These are so cool! I can't wait to get started on my own Extreme Version arrangement! It's like a whole new world of possibilities has opened up! ;D

WaluigiTime64

You jest, but "Jigglypuff's Song (Extreme Version)" is how it should be.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Libera

It seems that we may have miscalculated somewhat.  We've received numerous reports that these arrangements were too extreme and that they were potentially 'unplayable'.  We had been given assurances from the arrangers in question that they were able to play these themselves, but perhaps that was misleading.  We, of course, apologise unreservedly.  We have taken down the sheets in question and the updating team will be going back to the drawing board on this issue.  Naturally, this means that the planned changes to the panel will no longer be occurring.

As for the arrangers, we hope that they are not too disappointed at this turn of events.  In recognition of their service, we'll be immortalising their contributions below.  Maybe, some day in the future, NinSheetMusic will be ready for them.

[NDS] Ace Attorney
"Suspense (Extreme Version)" by VerticalMotion12345
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[NES] Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
"Bloody Tears (Extreme Version)" by Exaggeration
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[SNES] Final Fantasy V
"Piano Lesson 2 (Extreme Version)" by Dynamic
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[GBA] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
"Campaign of Fire (Extreme Version)" by The Liberator
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[SNES] Kirby Super Star
"Rest Point (Extreme Version)" by Collector of the Stars
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[NES] Ninja Gaiden
"The Amazing Ryu (Extreme Version)" by Unbreakable lrene
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version
"Petalburg City (Extreme Version)" by Freeing Reflection
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[GB] Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version
"Jigglypuff's Song (Extreme Version)" by The grand master of all things bad
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[NES] Super Mario Bros.
"Coin (Extreme Version)" by ζ
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
"Lost Woods (Extreme Version)" by Tempus Fabuloso
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

TorenChuchi

Pokemon master; pure vessel; Driver of the Aegis; True heir to the Monado; Hero of time; Destroyer of Phaaze, ZDR, Zebes, SR-388, and Dark Aether; Agent 3, 4, & 8; and avid gamer and piano player.

marioguy