Title: Courtyard
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Sebastian

Heyyy, nice work.  8)

Just a few things I noticed:

- For some reason, the Finale file has all the staccatos colliding with the notes; however, the PDF looks fine. 
- Measures 23 & 25 (LH): From what I'm hearing in the original, the rests probably aren't necessary. It sounds like the notes are sustained from one to the next with no space in between.
- Along the same vein as above, the last note of 23 and 25 (LH) sounds extended by 1-2 beats of the next measure. Right now, you have it being held for only the length of an 8th note.
- The LH in measure 12 sounds legato. Granted, I am using PC speakers, not headphones. xD

That's all that catches my eye at the moment. Notes sound accurate.

NineLives

Quote from: Sebastian on April 03, 2021, 01:53:19 PM- For some reason, the Finale file has all the staccatos colliding with the notes; however, the PDF looks fine.
I believe it's just a Finale v26 conversion thing, so it looks fine for me, but may look wonky on your version.
Quote from: Sebastian on April 03, 2021, 01:53:19 PM- The LH in measure 12 sounds legato. Granted, I am using PC speakers, not headphones. xD
The notes sound the same here as they do in the previous measures from what I hear. Aside from that, I made the other couple of changes.

Latios212

This would fit very nicely one one page if you use 5 measures per system (with one system having 6 measures, perhaps the fourth system). The music is pretty sparse, so no concern about things becoming too cramped.

That's about it from me, everything checks out.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot