Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Absolutely Overfamiliar Shrine
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

The same comment about the margins applies over here too.

Other than that...

-The bass in bar 1/3 should look like this I think:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
-You might want a courtesy natural on the first left hand C in bars 2/4.

Latios212

dogsong x super mario sunshine

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:15:13 PM-The bass in bar 1/3 should look like this I think:
Spoiler
[close]
-You might want a courtesy natural on the first left hand C in bars 2/4.
I think these would be better written as Bn, since it's chromatically ascending and maintaining the D-F harmony above it. Also wouldn't need courtesy accidentals.

Other than that:
- Use dotted eighths instead of 16th-tied-8th in m. 1-3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:15:13 PMThe same comment about the margins applies over here too.
Fixed them

Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2021, 04:27:03 PM- Use dotted eighths instead of 16th-tied-8th in m. 1-3
Less busy yes

Spoiler
Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:15:13 PM-The bass in bar 1/3 should look like this I think:
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2021, 04:27:03 PMI think these would be better written as Bn, since it's chromatically ascending and maintaining the D-F harmony above it. Also wouldn't need courtesy accidentals.
[close]
Went with Bb in the RH over Bn in the left. Added a courtesy Bb on LH in m3

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:15:13 PM-You might want a courtesy natural on the first left hand C in bars 2/4.
Changes from above make this unnecessary

Latios212

Same comment about the left margin as in the other one, otherwise looks good!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Libera

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on April 20, 2021, 04:52:16 PMAdded a courtesy Bb on LH in m3

I'm not sure this courtesy is particularly necessary, but it's not a problem.  I can accept with or without it.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on April 21, 2021, 03:20:16 AMI'm not sure this courtesy is particularly necessary, but it's not a problem.  I can accept with or without it.
Took it out. Is it not necessary just because of distance from the last accidental?

Libera

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on April 21, 2021, 08:17:41 AMTook it out. Is it not necessary just because of distance from the last accidental?

Distance from the previous accidental, the right hand plays multiple Bb's in between (+ a Bb in the right hand at the same time) and it's on a new system so the key signature is right there.  Seems pretty hard to get it wrong to me.

I'll accept now!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot