Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Title
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Lumaga

Lumaga

I'm sure this one is going to need quite a few changes to style, but I'm afraid I don't know what would work best in this arrangement.  I'm looking for help in cleaning this up.

I'm pretty sure all the notes are there and accurate, but there's definitely a chance I missed or flubbed something.  Thank you for reviewing this.

Bloop

Cute song, you seem to have all notes down correctly! There are some notation and formatting things that need to be fixed though. Do you use Finale Notepad or full Finale? Some things can't be fixed in Notepad, but I'm not sure what can or can't be done. If you need someone with full Finale to do so, feel free to ask!

-The tempo marking is a bit weird font-wise: I'd suggest using the Expression Tool to create a tempo marking. The standard font Finale uses is EngraverTextT, size 12.
-There's quite a lot of space on the left side of the page, I'd suggest shrinking the margins to about 0.6 or 0.7.
-The title and copyright info on page 1 and the title and page number on page 2 are outside the margins. The first system on page 2 is also too close to the top. I'd suggest moving the last system on page 1 to page 2, thereby having the space to widen out the systems on page 1 and adjusting the text boxes that are out of the margins.
-Measure 2 is a bit too crunched.
-m.7 R.H.: The G#'s should be Ab's, because of the Fm chord in beats 3 and 4.
-In measures where the L.H. doesn't play for a bit (like m. 8, 10 and 12), I'd suggest moving the second voice if the R.H. down to the L.H, if playable.
-m. 23 R.H.: You should use a triller articulation (tr) on beat 3, instead of writing it out in 32nd notes. The note should be a D-B dyad dotted quarter note. This will probably also move measure 24 in the same system as m. 21-23, but if it doesn't for some reason, you should do that too.

Latios212

I messaged Lumaga who mentioned they've been very busy lately and unable to put in the time for these couple of sheets.

I'm going to archive them for later, feel free to resubmit at your convenience with changes from the feedback :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle