[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Multiple Songs

Started by GreekGeek, August 18, 2008, 06:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Hi everybody,

I'm new here so if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me. I've been using this site for a long time and I love it! However I'd like to have the sheet music of the boss battle with Gohma or Kalle Demos, they just rock!

thanks a lot!

GreekGeek

NasiDe

I've aleady arranged Ghoma's battle theme for WW. Maybe you should check it out? ::)

Davey

Maybe you should give him a link? As he said, he's new.

GreekGeek

No I just found it  :) And what about Kalle Demos and the Gohma the Second Half?

Thanks a lot guys ;D

NasiDe

Mmm... Don't have either done. I could work on them some time I guess. It sure would give me something to do other than RPing. :P

PianoMan

Usually when you request you put the name of the game, not the name of the series

GreekGeek

I'm sorry, but how could I know that ???
For all the ppl that don't understand it, it's from The Wind Waker of course

NasiDe

To put such a *bump* on this old topic... Kalle Demos and Arrl's Kidnapping are done. I begin working on Ghoma's Battle Second Half ASAP. Unfortunately, vacations and schools are messing with my gaming, role-playing, and arranging schedule. :P

GreekGeek

I don't understand exactly what you mean with to put a bump on something (just a dumb dutch guy you know ::)), but thanks. I think I'll be editing Gohma's Battle First Half ASAP, I must say it's not quite what I expected :-[

kotorfanboy

To bump is to post in a topic with the intention of getting people to read it more. When you post, it gets "bumped" to the top of the page, and is marked as new for users, making them more likely to read it.

GreekGeek

Well then I guess everybody's bumping because that wasn't meant to be "bumpy?" and it was posted a day after PianoMan, not like a month or so...

kotorfanboy

Ganondorf was referring to his own post as bumping, as it had been 10 days since the last post.