Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Title Loop
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Opening

Quote from: Libera on June 05, 2021, 04:02:28 PMAnimation.

If you have a better source than this for the opening music box section, feel free to post it.

Latios212

Is this right? "Title Loop" is listed on the OST, and this video definitely seems like the OST version.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on June 06, 2021, 03:25:53 PMIs this right? "Title Loop" is listed on the OST, and this video definitely seems like the OST version.

Looks right to me!  This was uploaded since I last checked for one which is why I didn't know about it.  I probably should have checked again myself...  Thanks!

Latios212

Cool! I actually have almost nothing to say since this looks great, just a few minor spacing things.
- Would suggest reducing space between LH/RH staves in the first couple systems a bit and use that space to put more room around the first couple systems as the 8va in the second system in particular could use more space above it
- The music's a little close to the header on pages 2/3, would suggest moving the music down a little and reducing space between systems slightly to account for it
- Maybe make the tremolo lines at the end equidistant from the notes (they're a bit closer to the left notes)

Approving regardless :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Wow it's called title loop and yet it doesn't actually loop
  • m11: I hear a D in this chord (Em7).
  • m37-38: I hear a C instead of B (D7 for both measures).
  • m62 adds a B that isn't originally in the chord in m60, I guess it's up to you if you want to add it.

Libera

I think I've addressed everything.  Thanks for checking.

Quote from: Static on June 22, 2021, 10:29:11 PMm37-38: I hear a C instead of B (D7 for both measures).

I can hear the B pretty clearly in 37, though it may move up to a C in bar 38.  I can also hear the C in 37 but it's a lot quieter and also would be pretty awkward to voice that Bm7b9 chord so I think I'll just leave that one out.  What I have now should be somewhat of a compromise, which is hopefully fine.

Static

Quote from: Libera on June 24, 2021, 03:53:01 PMI can hear the B pretty clearly in 37, though it may move up to a C in bar 38.  I can also hear the C in 37 but it's a lot quieter and also would be pretty awkward to voice that Bm7b9 chord so I think I'll just leave that one out.  What I have now should be somewhat of a compromise, which is hopefully fine.
Sounds good, listening again I'm hearing that B as well as the C.

You have the wrong PDF uploaded though. Once you get that I can accept

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot