News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

[PS3] Skullgirls- Multiple Requests

Started by ShadowChords, April 30, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Olimar12345

Memory is fuzzy, but I think shadoninja did pick of the litter. Check his Tumblr. (Maybe it was FireArrow...).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Khunjund

Here's my take on Pick of the Litter. I'll probably start working on In a Moment's Time shortly, but I don't know if I'll do Whiling the Hours Away, since I don't like it that much.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

A_creator

A_creator

iff anyone finds under the bridge/ unfinished buisness midi file... i would live to take a look, I usualy play game songs in my spare time and using any notation software i can read midi files has transcribed notation to my instrument, and that is my favourite song from the game so...

Olimar12345

Around here we transcribe by ear.

Edit:
Quote from: A_creator on July 05, 2017, 07:19:32 AMI've found these...

Uh, three of those are literally from this site lmao
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

A_creator

yess, but it may make it easier to find the notes if you have a midi already made, i am just trying to help, i havent seen some of the musics from the game

BlackDragonSlayer

something something ninsheetmusic something something not ninmidimusic
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2017, 10:26:19 AMsomething something ninsheetmusic something something not ninmidimusic

This is my favorite version so far lol.

A_creator

please... dont be like that... i was only trying to help by posting midi convertions to help transcribers finding notes or rhythms by having a reference that they can separate the instruments

WaluigiTime64

I can see you're trying to be nice, and I can respect that. Having midis can be helpful in some instances, but as Olimar stated before:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2017, 08:30:39 AMAround here we transcribe by ear.
meaning that we can't rely on them.

Of course, this doesn't really justify their more unnecessary comments. Don't worry about it though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

A_creator

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 11, 2017, 03:45:57 AMI can see you're trying to be nice, and I can respect that. Having midis can be helpful in some instances, but as Olimar stated before: meaning that we can't rely on them.

Of course, this doesn't really justify their more unnecessary comments. Don't worry about it though.

thanks for the understanding... nice to see these days

here is a happy face for you ;D thanks

Olimar12345

Quote from: A_creator on July 11, 2017, 03:25:04 AMi was only trying to help by posting midi convertions to help transcribers finding notes or rhythms by having a reference that they can separate the instruments

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2017, 08:30:39 AMUh, three of those are literally from this site (Meaning we have sheets for them already)

Khunjund

Mondo late, but here's my arrangement of In a Moment's Time, for voice and piano, in the off chance you're still interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg3qgtrissyrcj4/In%20a%20Moment%27s%20Time%20%28Voice%29.pdf?dl=0

I'm having issues with the solo piano arrangement, but it should be out within a few weeks at most (and I'll actually be able to submit it to the site.)
Please stop making lists using hyphens.