[PC] Minecraft - "Sweden" by PlayfulPiano

Started by Zeta, July 30, 2021, 11:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Latios212 on August 28, 2021, 07:09:48 PMThis is a wonderful sheet - great job Playful for writing it out and many thanks to MSF, Zeila, and others on Discord for the feedback and help polishing it up. The notes look right and I agree with all of the voicing/articulation decisions made.

I only have some minor visual feedback before we call this one done :P
- Fix the page 2 margins to match page 1. Moving the header within the 0.5" top margin also means less vertical space on page 2 - you may be able to move the top/bottom staff slightly closer together (maybe to a distance of around 1.05"-1.1") in the first and second systems while making sure the dynamics are centered between staves
- Move the left end of the crescendo in the beginning right a bit so it's not so close to the ppp (similar in 23)
- Staccato missing in m. 24 beat 3 top layer
- The dim. in the last system is too close to the stems in m. 35-36. A couple of ways you could deal with this are to increase the LH/RH staff gap or use a text "dim." instead. But what I would suggest is starting the hairpin diminuendo later. It doesn't sound to me in the original that it starts until roughly the middle of measure 36.
fixed and updated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot