Game: Super Mario Odyssey
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Bowser's Kingdom: Main Courtyard
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: amc

amc

Dropped my phone in McDonald's sprite and that mf started charging

legoenthusiast

- In the in first measure the B hits twice and the A has a trill.
- In m.3 there's a mordent
- m.24-25 I think the melody has all quartal / quintal harmonization
- m.44-47 there's a D# and possibly other notes

I only scanned it briefly, I'll try to do more feedback later. I might be too busy this week though.

Kricketune54

I actually did start an arrangement of this a few months back, but had no intention of continuing it.  Great job on giving this a go, it's a fantastic song; I was turned off by what I perceived as a lack of a really defined pattern that could be used for an accompaniment, but I like the direction you went with the LH!

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but after the m3 notes this shifts into a 4/4 Swing rather than a 12/8 time signature?  It really seems like the rhythms work better like this, especially visually.  Also, I count the tempo to be quarter note = 175 for this section

A little more subjective, but I think the first two measures should be in 2/4, perhaps like so:
Spoiler
Ignore the notes beyond the basic rhythm... I think a fermata and pause would fit this well for translating to piano
[close]

Additional things:
-Key should be E# minor
-I hear a Dn3 and a Dn4 in the 3rd measure.  Was having a hard time telling if the LH En's that are currently present in this arrangement are actually are there.

Gonna stop there for now because I need to finish my 12 days of Sheetsmas lol, also because brought up some big stuff

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Another bump for arranger! Are you still able to work on this?