Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Stage Select Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Federico Mariane

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kricketune54

-Make sure to include a tempo marking for this one

-I think there are a few too many hidden rests currently in the RH bottom layer.  RH m1 and m3 on beat 1 I think are okay as is, but, I'd include the beat 1 bottom layer rest for measures 4-5, and 7-8.

-For m6 I think the beat 1 rest could be shared by both layers; move the currently visible quarter rest down to the normal rest position

Static

In addition to the above:
  • Composer for this track is just Yasuaki Fujita, as seen here.
  • Arranger is listed on the sheet as "Federico Mariane", but is listed in this submission as just "Federico". They should both match, so either remove the last name in the sheet, or let us change the arranger name in the submission for you (do not resubmit the sheet).
  • There shouldn't be a pickup; the video you posted starts at the end of the previous loop. Listen to this version instead.
  • Tempo marking is missing.
  • The offbeat notes in the melody (m1/3 beats 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, and m2/4 beat 1.5) should be 8th notes (same as LH). The melody notes are separated, not held.
  • m2/4 RH beat 2.5 should not be tied; the note is restruck on beat 3 of those measures.
  • m6 LH should have the same rhythm as m2/4/8.
  • m8 RH: The Layer 2 voice should be absent in this measure (both upper voices are doubled).
  • m8 RH: The quarter rest should be split into two 8th rests because it's on the offbeat.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on September 23, 2021, 11:22:27 AMIn addition to the above:
  • Arranger is listed on the sheet as "Federico Mariane", but is listed in this submission as just "Federico". They should both match, so either remove the last name in the sheet, or let us change the arranger name in the submission for you (do not resubmit the sheet).

Yes thanks, he prefer "Federico Mariane"[/list]

Static

Sorry for the wait on this
  • The composer should only be Yasuaki Fujita. Harumi did not work on this particular track.
  • The RH and LH should be beamed the same way:

Right now, the RH is beamed across, and the LH is all separated. If you don't want to beam everything, you could also break the beams in the RH instead and leave the LH as is.
  • m2 RH beat 1: Because the Layer 2 rest is hidden, you can move the Layer 1 8th rest to the middle of the staff.
  • m7 RH beat 1: Because the Layer 2 rest is hidden, you can flip the Layer 1 8th note down, and move the following rest to the middle of the staff.
  • Copyright text is outside the page margins. You can fix it with the Text Tool > right click on the handle > select "Edit Frame Attributes" > look under "Alignment and Positioning" > change "V" value to 0 instead of -0.125.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on November 21, 2021, 08:33:01 AMSorry for the wait on this
  • The composer should only be Yasuaki Fujita. Harumi did not work on this particular track.
  • The RH and LH should be beamed the same way:

Right now, the RH is beamed across, and the LH is all separated. If you don't want to beam everything, you could also break the beams in the RH instead and leave the LH as is.
  • m2 RH beat 1: Because the Layer 2 rest is hidden, you can move the Layer 1 8th rest to the middle of the staff.
  • m7 RH beat 1: Because the Layer 2 rest is hidden, you can flip the Layer 1 8th note down, and move the following rest to the middle of the staff.
  • Copyright text is outside the page margins. You can fix it with the Text Tool > right click on the handle > select "Edit Frame Attributes" > look under "Alignment and Positioning" > change "V" value to 0 instead of -0.125.

Did it! Thank you!

Static

Looks great, I'll approve. You could move the 8th rests on beat 3 of m1 and 3 down to the middle, but it's not necessarily required.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on November 24, 2021, 11:02:06 AMLooks great, I'll approve. You could move the 8th rests on beat 3 of m1 and 3 down to the middle, but it's not necessarily required.

Thanks!

Latios212

Quote from: JacopoTore on October 16, 2021, 08:39:34 AMYes thanks, he prefer "Federico Mariane"
Got this updated in the system!

Quote from: Static on November 24, 2021, 11:02:06 AMYou could move the 8th rests on beat 3 of m1 and 3 down to the middle, but it's not necessarily required.
The notes look good, but I would also recommend this before accepting.

Aside from that, I would suggest showing the beat 1 quarter rest in the lower layer in the right hand for m. 5 at the very least, as there isn't any rhythm in the right hand to clarify where that beat lands unlike the other measures.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Really thanks, as always you explain it so well.
Thank you for your support

Latios212

Yep, no problem! I'll accept now~

edit: Hang on, m. 3 is still the same (m. 1 was changed). I'll just grab that
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta