News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[MUL] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - "Overpower" by Fantastic Ike

Started by Zeta, September 30, 2021, 07:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Ike

Okay fixed all those things.

However, I did want to note that I changed the chords of m24-27 LH slightly. What I'd written down before (your suggested chords) just didn't gel right with me, so I changed them to be what I felt was a bit more accurate to the song. I did keep the pedal Bb though, so that should be okay right? In addition I added a D to the chord on m40 to account for the harmony I added in m39. Thanks for the feedback.

Static

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on November 22, 2021, 06:34:57 AMHowever, I did want to note that I changed the chords of m24-27 LH slightly. What I'd written down before (your suggested chords) just didn't gel right with me, so I changed them to be what I felt was a bit more accurate to the song. I did keep the pedal Bb though, so that should be okay right? In addition I added a D to the chord on m40 to account for the harmony I added in m39. Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah, that looks good. I just gave a rough idea of what that section could be like - the most important thing imo was having the Bb as the bass voice. The new chords sound correct to me.

I'll accept now, nice work!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot