News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Spookietune's Halloween Sheet

Started by Kricketune54, September 30, 2021, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I originally heard the lower octave B start at beat 3.333 instead of beat 3, though it's a bit subtle: listening it at normal speed, it kinda sounds like a quick fade in. I also had the accents every three triplet 8ths instead of every two in beats 3 and 4, because the majora's mask-y gongs and bass drum accentuated those beats. The cymbal does go on every two triplet 8ths.
Anyway, I used the bassline to implement the percussion parts, but what you have is pretty much what happens note-wise, so that's fine too! It also probably sounds less muddy than my version. The only thing that's maybe worth thinking about, is implementing the 2:3 polyrhythm like this:
You cannot view this attachment.
The accents in the R.H. are only there for the percussion hits, so having the R.H. accentuate beat 3 and 4 while the L.H. plays the triplet quarters makes these beats feel a bit different rhythmically than beats 1 and 2.

Latios212

I'll leave that up to you Kricketune if you want to implement it in the right hand :P I'm ready to accept otherwise!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Gave it some thought, and I think I would rather represent the notes here than some very hard to hear pitch changes and percussion.  The .musx file in the folder should be that currently, so I am good  to go as well

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle