News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG II: Post Game

Started by Nakah, August 20, 2008, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Of course, I am a liar. How did I lie? You were the one that made the deal with me that you would vote Dekudude if I voted HungryDragon. Which I did, so when I was expecting you to vote for him you send me a pm that seemed to have been sent to both of us by the way it was worded saying that we needed to prove that we trust you. Anyways you had seemed a lot more arrogant and selfish than Dekudude, which according to you is how a wolf would act. But cool down its only a game. I had a nice chat with Dekudude before the game ended, and one after. All peaceful, nothing negative. Everything was fine. Its only a forum game, maybe if you wouldn't have acted so much like a wolf then maybe I wouldn't have voted for you, but its over now. Oh well.

Just so you know I was working on my own alliances, and if you hate being a leader why did you take that position. You tried to take that position. I would have taken that position. I had my suspicion from the beginning on Super Zombie, and I was suspicious about Dekudude just a few pages later. Which means that if we would have taken out Dekudude out in the beginning we probably wouldn't have lost all of the blues. He was the shaman, and I gave you my suspicion of him early on. But you refused to take him out because you trusted him. Just another reason why I didn't trust you. Just cool down, it is only a game. Move on. Have fun. Thats what I'm doing this for. For fun and a little challenge.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dekudude

I think MVP for humans would have to be Pumpy... though he let me live a bit too long, he did a pretty good job for the most part. *high five*

Also, MVP (Most Valuable Post) in my opinion would have to be....

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 11, 2008, 09:20:54 AMThe wolves so far(as of right now, anyway{according to my beliefs}): Super Zombie, Dekudude, and Concerto No.20 in D minor.

Nailed it!

HugoMeister

I lol'd when I saw that. I had stitches in my side.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dekudude

XD I did too. I killed Brawler4Ever right after, though, so it was all good. ^_^

iDOWN

lol. We made fun of the humans for that. :P

pumpy_heart

I was going to vote deku the next time i got on.
But oh well. He takes the blame, so its all good.
True Leaders act. Not pretend.
And thx Deku. You played well.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Gooch on August 21, 2008, 05:24:37 PMyeah, i pretty much new all the wolves, sadly it 'twas after i was dead. Sort of sucks to know what everyone needs to to and you cant do squat about it.

I know what you mean....

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 11, 2008, 09:20:54 AMThe wolves so far(as of right now, anyway{according to my beliefs}): Super Zombie, Dekudude, and Concerto No.20 in D minor.
And then I died..."out of sight, out of mind"...very disappointed at the results.  :P Good job wolves. When Tranzlater said that he would look at my posts, I still had hope... gg.

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 21, 2008, 05:38:16 PMmaybe if you wouldn't have acted so much like a wolf...

I hate that phrase. Absolutely no one in this forum knows what a wolf would sound like. We've only had two games. We could only cross-reference Wolfish with the wolves in TWG I. But now we have 2 game to cross-reference.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

master_gamer38

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 21, 2008, 05:38:16 PMmaybe if you wouldn't have acted so much like a wolf...

I hate that phrase. Absolutely no one in this forum knows what a wolf would sound like. We've only had two games. We could only cross-reference Wolfish with the wolves in TWG I. But now we have 2 game to cross-reference.  ;D

[/quote]

I meant with his description of the wolves. He was acting exactly like his description of wolves. Because like you said, we don't know how a wolf would act.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Super Zombie

Actually, a few do. Mainly Nakah and I. I don't know if there are others who have played before. Thanks for MVP'ing me, Nakah. I think if Pumpy hadn't been resurrected, the game would have ended a long time ago, with all the wolves alive, except maybe Concerto, who went away for a month to who knows where. Master_gamer, you played a really good game. I think Pumpy was the reason the humans lost in the end. He acted like a jerk to everyone with the waiting for iDOWN to leave, and the PMs to many players saying "You have to prove to me you're not a wolf" and the other bullshit he kept doing, which people took as wolfish instead of just his messed up personality.

Having a leader in this game is going to make you lose. Pumpy's pissed off post shows you how controlling he is, and he really makes this game less enjoyable. He said to me early in the game after he had been resurrected that the wolves must have thought him a threat to kill him on Night 1. Actually, here's the truth (I've been waiting all game to say this): Dekudude and I were discussing who to kill, when all of a sudden we notice that Nakah says Night 1 is over and Pumpy_heart is dead. "WTF?!" is our first reaction, and when we ask Concerto about it, it turns out he just randomly picked Pumpy without consulting us. So basically, Pumpy, your death was an accident. We didn't find you a threat in the least.

Brawler, your post that showed you thought the three of us were wolves was great! I can't believe it never even crossed anyone's mind to look at your post and think that maybe you were on to something. If there's an item in the next game, the user should wait to use it so it goes to better use. Also, whoever are the wolves next game should kill Pumpy immediately because he's just annoying and tried to take all the fun out of a game.

Dekudude, your post at the end that ended the game was soooooooooooooo EPIC and awesome. I'm really happy we won as wolves, but I think next game (when I'm almost definitely going to be a human/blue) the humans might win. These first few games are where most of the learning happens. This was a great game, although very stressful for the wolves.

pumpy_heart

jake3343

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 21, 2008, 07:07:03 PMNakah Edit: No one says it first but me.

That made me laugh   :D

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

I think Pumpy was perfectly right by assuming leadership. The only thing he did wrong was trust his opinions more than anyone else's and not allowing others to influence him. If I were him I would have called all of the blues to come to me, and the one who had the item(since clearly they must have been human).

Gooch

I suppose the game is going to start tomorrow (that would be Monday for me)

kotorfanboy

^I hope it starts tomorrow. Everytime I open up this topic I'm like yes, TWG III started but then I'm disappointed that it is only a TWG II post game post.