News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG II: Post Game

Started by Nakah, August 20, 2008, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Wow. I thought you guys had that game, but heck! You voted for pumpy?
I trusted Zombie completely! That MPV is well earned.
Well, I won't do the next game (I'm in croatia and it's costing me about $6 an hour) but maybe the fourth, if we find a good hoster!
Good game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on August 24, 2008, 04:58:37 PMI think Pumpy was perfectly right by assuming leadership. The only thing he did wrong was trust his opinions more than anyone else's and not allowing others to influence him. If I were him I would have called all of the blues to come to me, and the one who had the item(since clearly they must have been human).

Really? I thought that he was too trusting... he said that we had lost our Guardian when Concerto had died. It might have been a coincidence, but it seemed like he was saying that Concerto was the Guardian. When Concerto was actually a wolf...and Dekudude. Deku convinced Pumpy that he(DD) was a human.

He also didn't open up more. He had private chats with about 3 different people. If he was lynched/wolfed, then those chats would have been lost. He could have posted them for everybody to see, so that we would have more info on who is a wolf or not(it could help later).

i.e. He could have posted his stuff with Dekudude near the end of the game. Then, master_gamer could have seen that Dekudude had lied to him(mg) earlier in the game or something. Thus, a wolf would have been found.

And the only reason why I'm posting this is so that we don't repeat those (imo) mistakes.  :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

kotorfanboy

He said the guardian died right after Sirus died, and that was true. He should have been more open towards the end though.

pumpy_heart

I guess I could've been.
But again, I thought I had enough trust from gamer so that we would lynch dekudude.
It would've been game...But apparently, I miscalculated and didnt give gamer enough info. Oh well. It's a game.
Time for numero tres.

master_gamer38

Its not the fact that you didn't give me enough info. It was the whole thing that after we planned to vote him, you sent me a PM that basically meant to me that you were going back on the deal. Which is kinda what you would do before, but it isn't exactly the same.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

pumpy_heart

If I were going back, I would've let you know.
If you were in the same position, you would know it would be just as ignorant to just simply trust your alliance in that situation. 1 mistake could cost you the game or allow you to win it.
But you found that out anyways haha.