Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: End Credits
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Phlimbob84

Kricketune54

Hey there, welcome to NinSheetMusic!

It's kinda customary to drop a YouTube link with your submission but here it is for everyone

-Just to check, is this 100% supposed to be called End Credits?  I know there's not like an official soundtrack to refer back to, but I did see a few videos call this credits on youtube (though honestly more called it Ending). I've never played Puzzle Challenge so if you have and there is a music player or song names in the game I'm sure this fine.
-Do you have a source that this was specifically composed by Minako Hamano?  Only wondering because typically if there isn't official info out there, we put all composers credited for the game (in this case also put Toshihiro Nishii). 

Now for some sheet feedback

-tempo marker should align with the Time signature, rather than the first note.
-m1 just move the mp ever so slightly more to the right so the symbol is directly centered under RH beat 1, and down a tiny bit so it's a little more centered between the staffs.
-m3, and several other places in the LH with this rhythm: the note placement is correct for most of this arrangement, but for these it should be an eighth tied to a quarter rather than a dotted eighth.
-m8 the 8va is a bit tight and could come over a bit farther to the left; ultimately the staffs need to be a bit farther apart, but is not something you can fix if you do not have full Finale though.
-When the last note affected by the 8va is done, it's best to have the line end a bit closer to the end of the note.
-m18, and m22 RH- I don't hear the half note tie over, but rather an eighth rest there instead.  There are more instances of this, but I think it would be good to go through and check this repeated rhythm again.
-m28 LH beat 2 combine the eighth rests into a quarter rest.  Do the same at m42 and m44, both beat 2 in the RH.  I think there's a few
-Anytime you have an eighth note on the first half of the beat and an eighth rest on the second, it's preferred to make the rhythm a staccato quarter note instead; it is easier to read that way for that matter.

-m48 the LH is getting quite high here, I think an 8va could be used for this single note.  this also needs to be moved apart a bit

-For the copyright info, I think you'd be okay to put Intelligence Systems, Nintendo; usually the info for copyright is developer, publisher
-The url at the bottom should be an https; I think the newest template on the forums has this but I'd also just reference some of the sheets that were recently added to the site for how this
should look.
-Not sure why it is, but the fonts are overall a bit small; I used to have this happen as well when I used to use MuseScore when converting into Finale Notepad.  Maybe someone else has a different way to call it but I would increase all of the non music text (excluding measure #'s) on your sheet by 2 pts.

I took it upon myself to make a new .mus file for you; I fixed anything NotePad can't do; I did change some of the measure distribution as well though so if there's something you would rather have differently just comment and it'll get fixed.  Also, the beaming for a lot of the eighth notes were changed; when you have beats 1 and 2 for example as all eighth notes, they should be beamed together.  Most of the changes are fixed up on this as well, but definitely give the file a look over before reuploading it to replace the current submission files.  Hope this helps!  [.MUS]  [.PDF]  [.MIDI]

Edit: I realize I had put the title as Ending and left composer as is, feel free to change if you have more up to date info

Latios212

Unfortunately, I'm going to delete this submission for inactivity and the amount of feedback that has yet to be implemented.

When you submit something, please make sure you're around to respond to feedback! Feel free to resubmit when you're ready to work on the arrangement - and let us know if you need any help :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle