Submission Information:

Series: Sonic
Game: Tails Adventure
Console: Sega Game Gear
Title: Tails' House
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Phlimbob84

Bloop

Hi Phlimbob, welcome to NinSheetMusic! When submitting a sheet, it'd be nice if you place a post with a youtube link of the song, just to save us updaters a little time :p This should be the right song:

The way we updaters work around here is looking at your sheet and look for little errors or formatting stuff that needs to be fixed. After two updaters have looked at it thoroughly, the sheet will be accepted and submitted to the site in the soonest update!

Anyway, up to my comments:
-You could move the tempo mark up a bit, so it's not as close to the notes.
-m1, L.H.: I hear the bottom note on beat 4 as an E instead of a G#.
-m3: It's a bit hard to hear which notes are the melody and which are just the accompaniment, but it may be a bit easier to have the L.H. play the lower notes of the R.H. and keep the R.H. to a one note melody. I also hear an additional B on beat 3:
You cannot view this attachment.
-m5: I think you can leave the bracketed note out (same in m.7), as it doesn't add much to the performance. Also, same as in m1, I hear the bottom note of beat 4 as an E. Maybe you could do some stuff with different layers here too, regarding the held notes.
-m7: I think I hear this bar like this:
-m9-16: It looks like switched the octaves of the arpeggio and the second voice, which is a nice touch! You could add even more of the notes of the second voice, to create a cool countermelody:
I think you can figure that out for m13-16 too! Also, it may look nice to add slurs to the L.H. in each bar, these wavy arpeggio figures look great slurred:
For the last measure, you can just slur the first note in the L.H. to the last note in the R.H. Make sure to edit the slur a bit so it doesn't touch the half rest in the L.H., though.
-m12: I fixed this in my example pic above too, but the tied A's and G# in the R.H. would work better as a second layer.
-m13: Is there a specific reason you didn't make the E on beat 3 in the R.H. a half note too? If you do so, you could also slur these two bars like you did with m9-10.
-m16: You should change the two quarter rests to a half rest
-Lastly, it looks like you decreased the page size to 83%. This has made the text smaller too, though. If you want smaller systems, it's better to use "Resize Staff Systems (System Reduction)" in the Page Layout tool. It works the same as the Resize Pages dialog box, except it only affects the music staves and not the whole page.

Latios212

Unfortunately, I'm going to delete this submission for inactivity and the amount of feedback that has yet to be implemented.

When you submit something, please make sure you're around to respond to feedback! Feel free to resubmit when you're ready to work on the arrangement - and let us know if you need any help :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle