News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

One more updater update

Started by Latios212, October 05, 2021, 04:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

I have yet one more announcement to make regarding our staff, for now...

That is to say that mastersuperfan will be switching to the Ghost Updater role as well (and not just because of the month!). Please thank him for the past couple of years or so on the staff - for reviewing countless arrangements and helping to always push for higher quality sheets.

Stay super~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Good luck on your future ventures, sleepless college student!  I have learned a lot from your feedback and really gained a new appreciation for the stuff the staff does after you went through my Colosseum "Title Screen" with me on Discord that one time.  It's amazing how long you've been around for this community at that.  Hopefully occasionally see you around for the events still!

cacabish

Thank you so much for your countless hours of hard work and effort bettering the site, MSF! :D
I have learned so much from you across these last couple years, and for that, I am grateful. :)
Enjoy your rest in the shadows...

Radiak488417

Thanks for everything MSF, you've done so much for this community and your incredible work has been valued by all of us. Good luck on your future endeavors, and enjoy your break! I'll miss your Discord name color matching your pfp  :'(

Zeila

Thank you masterbooperfan MSF for your dedicated work in improving sheets and bringing them up to higher standards! Best of luck in the future, and enjoy your rest

LeviR.star

You've done a lot of work for us, and you have our respect. Whatever it is you end up doing, I hope it all goes well for you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements