Series: Other
Game: Bloodborne
Console: PlayStation 4
Title: Cleric Beast
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Renaud Bergeron

Khunjund

REEEEEEEEE

There are a couple places where I have trouble hearing through the noise: e.g. intro and outro (which I'm not sure if it's worth finding a way include them), cluster in measure 17, mm. 26–33.

I wanted to keep the LH melody from mm. 34–41 going for 42–49, but I felt that losing the eighth notes for it was too much, and any sort of hybridization I attempted left me unsatisfied.

Willing to try and include anything else you might feel is missing.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Kricketune54

Ooo a Souls sheet.  Dork (as in dark, but pronounced like Goofy would)

I would review a couple slides from the NinSheet Formatting PowerPoint for a few things I'll point out.  This powerpoint has a guide of where dynamics and cresc. and the like need to be aligned to.  With that said:

-Move the forte in m1 a bit to the right so it's centered under the RH.  Put it so it's between the C# and D#
-move the mp in m10 a smidgen to the left so it is centered properly.  Do for m34 as well
-Take a look at your crescendos; per the powerpoint, align your crescendos so that the end two lines are at the end of the last note that they are affecting.
-In m32, and this is also in the powerpoint, but align the cresc. between the staffs so it's centered on the forte, and extend the cresc. so it is closer to the forte

-As far as the intro, the only ideas I can think of if you wanted it would put the lowest Bn on the piano in the left hand for 6 bars.  I counted 6 bars at 140 but could be a little off given there's not really a note at the very beginning.  In the RH, you could have some tremolos representing the strings when they come in.
-From m10 to m13, it sounds like those quarter notes on beat 3 and 6 are held less than a full quarter, so I would a staccato on those notes.

-For what is m1 currently, I disagree with this tempo and time signature.  140 feels too fast here; every consider making this section until m10 quarter note = 70?  And then halving the value of each note.  It might be interesting to have a fermata over the fourth note cluster of these phrases(currently the dotted whole notes) rather than just having them as long notes.  In final, time signature to me seems like it would work well at 7/4 until m10, but maybe ignore this particular paragraph of feedback until an updater weighs in.

It doesn't sound like the current length of m3 beat 5 is correct- if this stays 6/4 tie the notes to another quarter note of the same notes in the next measure before changing pitches.

-The copyright info should be FromSoftware, Sony Computer Entertainment

As for the ending, I think you could either follow what I said somewhat for the low Bn and maybe have it pedal sustain and fade out (but again maybe hold off on this till an updater gives this a pass).

Bloop

Bump for arranger!

Edit: shelved by arranger's request