News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Recent Purchases

Started by jonnybairstow545, October 19, 2021, 02:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnybairstow545

Buy anything cool you'd like people to know about?
You can know about nail art, fashion, style and clothing at fashion kit and this is best guider.

LeviR.star

Quote from: jonnybairstow545 on October 19, 2021, 02:02:59 AMBuy anything cool you'd like people to know about?

Well, it wasn't anything recent, but I got this Mini Pong Jr. last January:

You cannot view this attachment.

I still don't have rechargeable batteries in this thing, but I thought it was a neat little novelty item. A blast from the past, for sure.

Fun Fact: Next year, Atari will be celebrating 50 years since Pong's original release! Isn't it cool to think that the video game industry is already around that old?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 19, 2021, 08:03:12 AMFun Fact: Next year, Atari will be celebrating 50 years since Pong's original release! Isn't it cool to think that the video game industry is already around that old?
...both of my parents are older than Pong. Wow. :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

david72

Recently I purchased Gas 18 Inch Bar Power at crafty review and this is the fantastic 50cc chainsaw balanced, agile, and easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design and cushion wrap grip.

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 19, 2021, 08:03:12 AMWell, it wasn't anything recent, but I got this Mini Pong Jr. last January:

You cannot view this attachment.

I still don't have rechargeable batteries in this thing, but I thought it was a neat little novelty item. A blast from the past, for sure.

Fun Fact: Next year, Atari will be celebrating 50 years since Pong's original release! Isn't it cool to think that the video game industry is already around that old?

Update on this: lost interest, sold it at my local video game store. That dopamine rush from a new package only lasts so long.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

I finally got the Turrican Anthology from Strictly Limited Games that I ordered back in November 2020!

...now to never purchase from them ever again.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

XiaoMigros

I just bought the undertale collector's edition (i have never played under tale)
Due to arrive in a couple months, before christmas would be nice..