Series: Animal Crossing
Game: Doubutsu no Mori e+
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Reset Surveillance Center
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Last time I checked, this isn't on YouTube, so here's a rip directly from the game.

There are no official track titles for this game, so I picked this one based on what the building is called in City Folk and New Leaf, which I think would help people find it.

Zeila

The phrase where the E starts on beat 4.5 of m6/14/20 messes with my brain

- missing dynamic
- idk what happened but the measure numbers are off
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
- it sounds like there's a missing Bb on beat 1 in the bass for m17/19/21
- the 7th/9th dyads of measures 18, 20, and 22 sound like they come on beat 1 instead of beat 3

Static

Everything should be fixed now, plus some additional changes. The measure number thing was because I had originally copied this from my other Resetti sheet without changing the numbers back.

Latios212

Quote from: Static on November 25, 2021, 10:37:28 AMThe measure number thing was because I had originally copied this from my other Resetti sheet without changing the numbers back.
you mean you didn't resetti the numbers
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

I don't have anything to say about the notes either, looks great! There's just two things I thought about:
-I'm not sure if a key signature is that necessary here, as the track doesn't seem really feel that much like Bb-major (or lydian-mixolydian I guess). It's really just there for the low Bb's every few bars.
-Maybe you could consider raising the notes of the higher knocks one or two stave lines, so the player may think about finding something to knock on that sounds higher.

Static

I basically hear that lydian-mixolydian/acoustic scale vibe with the tonic as Bb, so it still sounds major to my ear at least. The melody itself outlines the scale. For the percussion, since I just kept it to one knock (instead of multiple types written on different lines/spaces), the pitch is ambiguous imo regardless of what line it's on. For a performance, almost anything that's knocked on would work fine. I think I'd rather just keep it as it is.

Bloop

Alright, that sounds logical! In that case, I'll accept this!
You cannot view this attachment.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot