Series: Other
Game: Silent Hill 3
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Libera

Quote from: Kricketune54 on November 24, 2021, 05:37:08 PMMeme song alert

I must be really out of the loop with memes.

This looks great.  I don't have very much to say.

-This is probably subjective, but I feel like the left hand in bars 5-8, 13-16 etc. would make more sense as being the same as the other bars and the A is added in as harmony beneath the RH E.  Like this:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Obviously since it's all one part at these points it's somewhat arbitrary how you divide it between the hands, but this just seems more natural to me as it is consistent with the other bars.
-You could also stand to move the music on the second page up a little bit as you're very close to the bottom margin but have a fair chunk of white space at the top.  It would make that page look a bit more even.

Everything else checks out.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on December 04, 2021, 09:03:02 AMI must be really out of the loop with memes.

Allow me to fill you in, then. This here's a great channel.

Quote from: Libera on December 04, 2021, 09:03:02 AM-This is probably subjective, but I feel like the left hand in bars 5-8, 13-16 etc. would make more sense as being the same as the other bars and the A is added in as harmony beneath the RH E.  Like this:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Obviously since it's all one part at these points it's somewhat arbitrary how you divide it between the hands, but this just seems more natural to me as it is consistent with the other bars.

I actually feel dumb for not doing that the first time, it's a pretty simple fix. Thank you for bringing that up, I will make that tweak.

Quote from: Libera on December 04, 2021, 09:03:02 AM-You could also stand to move the music on the second page up a little bit as you're very close to the bottom margin but have a fair chunk of white space at the top.  It would make that page look a bit more even.

Sure, I can move the systems up a hair.

Files are ready for more feedback.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Latios212

Looks good! Just a couple of things for consideration:
- How about a dynamic for m. 33-36 (starting at the pickup in 32)? There's a bit of dynamic variation in the piece that isn't notated in the sheet, especially here.
- I think the LH rhythm for beat 2 of m. 33-35 would be nicer as a quarter tied to a dotted quarter so you don't have to awkwardly break the beam between beats 4-4.5 like you have now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on December 18, 2021, 11:51:06 AM- How about a dynamic for m. 33-36 (starting at the pickup in 32)? There's a bit of dynamic variation in the piece that isn't notated in the sheet, especially here.
- I think the LH rhythm for beat 2 of m. 33-35 would be nicer as a quarter tied to a dotted quarter so you don't have to awkwardly break the beam between beats 4-4.5 like you have now.

- sure, I'll bump it up to mezzo-forte at the pickup, and return the dynamic to piano at measure 37
- point noted, rhythms are now changed

Files are ready!

Latios212

^Confirmed over Discord that Levi meant mp at m. 32 above. All good to go!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta