News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[NES] Mega Man 2 - "Boss" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, November 24, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 2
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Boss
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

The Mega Man grind continues...

Not having that inner voice for m. 1 - 4 is a bummer, and I also had to bump the entire LH down an octave for ease of playing. But other than that, I think this turned out alright.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 24, 2021, 05:04:40 PMNot having that inner voice for m. 1 - 4 is a bummer, and I also had to bump the entire LH down an octave for ease of playing. But other than that, I think this turned out alright.
I think it works just fine :3 nothing to add, approved
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

This looks great.  The two comments I have are regarding the key-signature / accidentals.

-I think this should be in C minor.  After the initial rising Cdim chord in the first four bars, the RH outlines a very typical C minor chord progression of Cm -> Gm -> F -> G7.  On a practical level it would also get rid of a lot of accidentals.
-I think the A#s in the left hand should be Bbs.  I think these are just notes from Cm rather than leading notes onto the Bn that shows up delayed later on.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on December 27, 2021, 02:58:58 AM-I think this should be in C minor.  After the initial rising Cdim chord in the first four bars, the RH outlines a very typical C minor chord progression of Cm -> Gm -> F -> G7.  On a practical level it would also get rid of a lot of accidentals.
-I think the A#s in the left hand should be Bbs.  I think these are just notes from Cm rather than leading notes onto the Bn that shows up delayed later on.

- not sure why I didn't have it in C minor to begin with, but it's changed now
- this one was fixed when I changed the key

Files are updated, all set.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Cool.  I just reset the articulations and will now accept.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot