[PC] Seihou 1: Shuusou Gyoku - "Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly ~ Ancients" by BlueKirby

Started by Zeta, December 02, 2021, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKirby

Quote from: Libera on July 10, 2022, 01:22:28 PMAh for 20 I think what you have is actually fine now looking at what you're trying to write in, but for 18 I hear this in the second half:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

Yeah I can explain this more.  So because the offbeat percussion has dropped out the left hand pattern that is written in doesn't really make that much sense anymore (although it sounds perfectly fine) so I was thinking maybe something different here would work better, and also help to vary it up a little bit.  The arpeggio patterns are kind of horrendous so I wouldn't suggest that, but since the energy does loosen up here anyway I think just taking the bass notes on their own would sound fine.  Like this:
Spoiler
[close]
and then the second time around you go back to the pattern that you had before.

Also I'll just point out something I mentioned way back when that never got addressed:

Like this:
Spoiler
[close]

I can get all the other formatting stuff later if that isn't editable in notepad.

aight sorry for the wait (motivation machine to Actually Do Things broke), hopefully i got everything. thanks to olimar for fixing up the nightmare that was the .mus file after i added the new measures
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Libera

Ok I made the edits that I said I would earlier.  There were some additional things that I tidied up/fixed:

-I added a double barline before the key change in 44.

-I tidied up some dynamic placements.

-I changed the mp in 52 to mf.  I was guessing that this was a mistake, since the dynamic was already mp and so another mp didn't make sense.  Correct me if I was wrong.

If you're ok with those edits I will accept.

BlueKirby

Quote from: Libera on August 28, 2022, 07:10:09 AMOk I made the edits that I said I would earlier.  There were some additional things that I tidied up/fixed:

-I added a double barline before the key change in 44.

-I tidied up some dynamic placements.

-I changed the mp in 52 to mf.  I was guessing that this was a mistake, since the dynamic was already mp and so another mp didn't make sense.  Correct me if I was wrong.

If you're ok with those edits I will accept.

these edits are okay, thank you!
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Libera

Zeta