News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

GreekGeek's submission NEW SONG! [08/10]

Started by GreekGeek, August 22, 2008, 06:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 26, 2009, 01:20:57 PMNo.  Just look at the damn thing, it should be obvious.  Slurs overlapping with the above measures, some of the marks I forget the name of that tell you to play a note loudly are overlapping with things, etc.

Nintendude changed it all luckily, I'm not good enough to do that in Finale. And I agree it looks terrifying, but some things can't be changed when you arrange this song.

KefkaticFanatic

No.  If you spend time actually looking at it, you can shape the slurs so they don't do such a thing, move those extra bits around, etc.  I did this myself with my own arrangement.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

New song: Pyrite Town. Please rate, so I can upload it for the next update.

ArguMargu

Hey, just wondering, why aren't you submitting any of your arrangements anymore?
Some of the colosseum ones are great

GreekGeek

I'm sorry to bump on this, but I'd like to know which requests I still have to fulfill and how to submit sheets to this site. It's been a while, as you all can see. I recall Cobra requesting Krabby Club - Pokémon XD and a song from Diamond/Pearl. I'm considering arranging again, so that's why.

Cobraroll

Where is the "like" button?

Sheet submission has changed a little since the good ol' days. Every now and then, the uploaders will make a submission thread. You post a specified number of your arrangements in there, and the uploaders will quality check them (eventually). If they approve it (they will edit your post to indicate so), it will be uploaded. During the submission period there will be multiple rounds of revision, so you will get multiple chances each round in case you accidentally miss the formatting criteria.

And yes, Krabby Club would still be greatly appreciated!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

Okay, great thnx Cobra  :D Any idea when the new submission period will be? I still have some sheets to submit.

The Deku Trombonist

In a couple of days... I finally got off my lazy ass last week and I'm almost done with the current update :P

GreekGeek

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 14, 2012, 03:29:39 AMIn a couple of days... I finally got off my lazy ass last week and I'm almost done with the current update :P

Haha nice! I'll see it appear then, thnx for your help  :P

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.