Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Replacement Initiative

Started by Libera, January 10, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

Kricketune54

I'll take Satellite Control Bunker

Kricketune54

Here is Bunker, as it should be called given current naming conventions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6ORMCpZDU

Libera

Quote from: Kricketune54 on May 24, 2022, 10:08:20 AMHere is Bunker, as it should be called given current naming conventions

Submitted that one!  Sorry for the delay.

Libera

The following sheets have been added to the initiative.  Arrange away!

Windy - Conker's Bad Fur Day
Runway - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Collossal Hole - Wario Land 3
Frigate - Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Libera

Quote from: Libera on May 02, 2022, 05:05:29 AMI'm going to attempt Forsaken Sanctuary.

I did attempt this at the time but then forgot to save it and lost a bunch of work so gave up.  Anyway, I finally got around to actually finishing this.

Forsaken Sanctuary

I'll post it in submissions momentarily.

Fantastic Ike

I'll jump on the Goldeneye bandwagon and take a crack at Frigate.

Fantastic Ike

GoldenEye 007 [N64]

FrigateMUSMIDIPDFOriginal

Whenever we can submit this, let me know; I already have two slots filled.

Bloop

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on July 30, 2022, 08:06:06 AMWhenever we can submit this, let me know; I already have two slots filled.
Submitted!

Also, I'll be taking on the quest to arrange Windy!

Bloop

the quest has finished

Conker's Bad Fur Day
Windy & Co.
[ZIP]

I'll post this in submissions soon!

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on July 28, 2022, 04:10:41 PMCollossal Hole - Wario Land 3
I already got this one to its first draft, so I'll claim it for when I have a free spot to have it submitted.
Quote from: Libera on April 28, 2022, 03:50:36 PMCredits - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Also, not too long ago, XiaoMigros told me they were working on this one too, and since they were farther ahead with it than me, I let them have it, so expect this arrangement from them in the future.

XiaoMigros

Yes, I'm hoping to finish that one at some point.

Libera

The following arrangements have been added to the initiative:

Multiplayer - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Cavi Cape - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

In other news, the replacement initiative has now replaced 20 sheets!  I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to it so far.  If you haven't got involved in it yet, now is the time to change that!
You wouldn't want to be missing out on this wonderful collaborative effort that the community has been enjoying together, now would you?

Olimar12345

Quote from: Libera on August 31, 2022, 03:15:19 PMThe following arrangements have been added to the initiative:

Multiplayer - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Cavi Cape - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

In other news, the replacement initiative has now replaced 20 sheets!  I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to it so far.  If you haven't got involved in it yet, now is the time to change that!
You wouldn't want to be missing out on this wonderful collaborative effort that the community has been enjoying together, now would you?

The link to Cavi Cape goes to a Soul Calibur III song.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!