Series: Tales
Game: Tales of Symphonia
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Presea's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Nice work, glad to see these replacements happen ^^
-m1: I think I actually hear a slight pause in the first note before restriking on beat 2.5
-m9 and 13: I hear a C on beat 4.75 from the harp, did you leave it out so it won't be mistaken for the melody?
-m12: The brackets on the B in the L.H. aren't necessary, as the R.H. is playing a C here.
-m16: The sharp from the F# in the R.H. is missing.

I think that's all!

Latios212

Quote from: Bloop on January 29, 2022, 07:47:42 AM-m1: I think I actually hear a slight pause in the first note before restriking on beat 2.5
-m16: The sharp from the F# in the R.H. is missing.
Got these!

Quote from: Bloop on January 29, 2022, 07:47:42 AM-m9 and 13: I hear a C on beat 4.75 from the harp, did you leave it out so it won't be mistaken for the melody?
Yep! Plus the re-striking of the C in the next measure makes it a bit awkward anyway

Quote from: Bloop on January 29, 2022, 07:47:42 AM-m12: The brackets on the B in the L.H. aren't necessary, as the R.H. is playing a C here.
Yeah, not an overlap - but I tend to dislike exposed minor seconds so that's my way of suggesting to omit the B :)

I also realized I was missing a D# under the melody B in m. 17 RH, so I wrote that in and condensed it into one layer. Files updated, thanks for checking!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Quote from: Latios212 on January 29, 2022, 10:38:58 AMYeah, not an overlap - but I tend to dislike exposed minor seconds so that's my way of suggesting to omit the B :)
Ah ok, I personally don't think it'd be that much of a problem, but it doesn't matter all that much ^^
Everything else looks good, so I'll approve!
You cannot view this attachment.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot