The Unofficial Mario Kart Fulfillment Project - ARRANGERS WANTED!

Started by LeviR.star, February 12, 2022, 01:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Static on March 06, 2022, 02:46:34 PMCoconut Mall is done
[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF] [Original]
Great job!

One thing: to make those measures more readable, I'd prefer to see Bars 33-40 be notated in E major and Bars 41-48 in F major. Those excerpts start with quotes of each other a semitone apart, so they sound like they have key changes to me, and you can switch to Bar 49's F major earlier this way.

Fantastic Ike

And second sheet of mine is done

Mario Kart: Super Circuit [GBA]

Yoshi DesertMUSMIDIPDFOriginal

LeviR.star

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on March 15, 2022, 12:15:19 PMAnd second sheet of mine is done

Mario Kart: Super Circuit [GBA]

Yoshi DesertMUSMIDIPDFOriginal

Solid sheet, my man! I'll mark it as done.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Fantastic Ike

Thank you thank you! Might try some Tour sheets at some point in the near future but no promises

LeviR.star

Update: 10 new sheets have been added to this list! They are:

[MOB] Mario Kart Tour

GBA Sunset Wilds
GBA Sky Garden

[SW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Tour Paris Promenade
3DS Toad Circuit
N64 Choco Mountain
Wii Coconut Mall
Tour Tokyo Blur
DS Shroom Ridge
GBA Sky Garden
Tour Ninja Hideaway

I still don't think arranging some of these new remixes is necessary but I'll include them anyway
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

XiaoMigros

The new Coconut Mall remix changes one note in the sax solo (for seemingly no reason). Would that warrant an extra sheet (or just a note in the Wii version  :P)?

LeviR.star

Quote from: XiaoMigros on March 26, 2022, 01:26:10 PMThe new Coconut Mall remix changes one note in the sax solo (for seemingly no reason). Would that warrant an extra sheet (or just a note in the Wii version  :P)?

I like the idea of adding a performer's note about that to Static's "Coconut Mall", up to him of course.

LeviR.star

Update: 8 new sheets have been added to this list! They are:

[MOB] Mario Kart Tour

Amsterdam Drift
Bangkok Rush

[SW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Tour New York Minute
N64 Kalimari Desert
Tour Sydney Sprint
GBA Snow Land
Wii Mushroom Gorge
Sky-High Sundae

For now, I'll only be omitting SNES Mario Circuit 3 (because it is mostly identical) and DS Waluigi Pinball (because it is the same as DS Wario Stadium). I haven't the energy to decide if the other remixes are worth leaving out, so I'll keep them in unless anyone has an objection.

cashwarrior1

Finally got around to arranging what I claimed 💀

Mario Kart Tour

Vancouver Velocity
[musx] [mus] [midi] [pdf]

Also I think I'll try and tackle dolphin shoals next