The Legend of Zelda: the minish door

Started by fuselinestudios, August 24, 2008, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

fuselinestudios

Thanks btw you have a cool avatar. Its pretty saweet

Brawler4Ever

How could we help with the game? (I want to know what you guys need before joining)
i.e. Level ideas? Bosses? the story itself? Do you need any help with those?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Wrydryn

fuselinestudios

sure! believe it or not, you can help out. Or even better... join the team. The team uses ECLIPSE to create the game. It is a simple mmorpg setting up program that is helping us in many ways. You can join and actually create maps that will be in the reall world of the Minish Door! It is using a simple point and click system! If you want to join the team register at the forums and PM me. I can set you up on the fun journing in creating this epic mmorpg. Don't worry. It is very easy to map as our graphics artists create the tiles. You just put them together! Hope you have fun and decide to join the team or just post ideas on the Minish Door Forums. Here is a link to the official Minish Door Forums: http://www.fuselinestudios.proboards57.com/index.cgi. Sorry as we odvioulsy don't have a .com yet. lol  ;D

acropol

I've yet to see a good zelda fangame not falling into despair and oblivion.

fuselinestudios

well i can tell you this: This game will finish no matter what it takes. There are fourteen people working on it and there will be no "quitting" the making of this game. I have made hundreds of flash games but ended up not finishing them. But it's a lot of work since its an mmorpg. In fact, I have many jobs on the game: Graphics artist, Team Leader, Company Owner, Musician, and Mapper. Lots of work but im looking forward to completing it!  :)

Brawler4Ever

Joined. Name: the5thsword

;D

[EDIT] Now, My username is the5thsword. However, my "nickname" is The5thSword. Note the caps.  ;D
Those lower-case letters were really bugging me.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

fuselinestudios

oh lol! You added to the numbers of members! Now the count is at 11!

[EDIT] now the count is 14![/EDIT]

Wrydryn

Quote from: acropol on August 30, 2008, 09:40:13 AMI've yet to see a good zelda fangame not falling into despair and oblivion.
Well you might want to look at LoZ:PW
well just look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy6r6pbj7uI