Series: Other
Game: Silkworm
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Ending
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Chiara Basolu

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Do you mean change the arranger name to "Chiara Bsaolu" with a space in the middle? ChiaraBasolu is already listed as an arranger in the NSM Panel

If so, I've updated the arranger name accordingly in the system.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 29, 2022, 02:38:22 PMDo you mean change the arranger name to "Chiara Bsaolu" with a space in the middle? ChiaraBasolu is already listed as an arranger in the NSM Panel

If so, I've updated the arranger name accordingly in the system.
Thank you so much as always <3

XiaoMigros

Off to a good start! Might I suggest adding some articulation to the sheet? Some notes aren't held as long as you have them written, so adding staccato markings would be in order.

Also, the middle layer in measures 13-14 is too far a stretch to play. You'll need to take some liberties here, so here are some options I came up with: (feel free to choose one, or come up with your own!)
  • Move the middle layer down an octave and play it with the left hand
  • Move the bottom layer up an octave and play the middle layer with the left hand
  • Move the middle layer up an octave and play it with the right hand (I wouldn't recommend this as it clashes with the top layer)
  • Play the first note of the middle layer with the right hand, and play the other 3 with the left hand. You won't be able to sustain the note in the bottom layer.

Hope this helps!

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on April 01, 2022, 01:52:56 PMOff to a good start! Might I suggest adding some articulation to the sheet? Some notes aren't held as long as you have them written, so adding staccato markings would be in order.

Also, the middle layer in measures 13-14 is too far a stretch to play. You'll need to take some liberties here, so here are some options I came up with: (feel free to choose one, or come up with your own!)
  • Move the middle layer down an octave and play it with the left hand
  • Move the bottom layer up an octave and play the middle layer with the left hand
  • Move the middle layer up an octave and play it with the right hand (I wouldn't recommend this as it clashes with the top layer)
  • Play the first note of the middle layer with the right hand, and play the other 3 with the left hand. You won't be able to sustain the note in the bottom layer.

Hope this helps!

Did it thanks!

XiaoMigros

I'm afraid I'm not seeing any changes compared to the previous version, did you save/update the files correctly?

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 12, 2022, 11:44:39 AMI'm afraid I'm not seeing any changes compared to the previous version, did you save/update the files correctly?
I change the last note

XiaoMigros

Ah, I think I missed that. The last 3 half notes in this excerpt will also need changing:
m13-14
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 12, 2022, 01:03:49 PMAh, I think I missed that. The last 3 half notes in this excerpt will also need changing:
m13-14
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
ok can you try now?

XiaoMigros

It still looks the same to me. If you want that lower layer to be played by the left hand, I think that should be made more clear.

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 15, 2022, 02:38:53 AMIt still looks the same to me. If you want that lower layer to be played by the left hand, I think that should be made more clear.
Did it

XiaoMigros

Awesome! There are some more minor things I found, such as:
  • Measure 1: I think the forte marking should be moved down a bit, so it is centered between the staves, and right a bit, so its starts at the same place as the notes.
  • The sheet also doesn't have a tempo marking yet, you should probably add one of those.
  • There is also a lot of vertical space between the first system and the composer/arranger text, so after adding the tempo marking you should change that.

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 16, 2022, 07:45:53 AMAwesome! There are some more minor things I found, such as:
  • Measure 1: I think the forte marking should be moved down a bit, so it is centered between the staves, and right a bit, so its starts at the same place as the notes.
  • The sheet also doesn't have a tempo marking yet, you should probably add one of those.
  • There is also a lot of vertical space between the first system and the composer/arranger text, so after adding the tempo marking you should change that.
Did it