News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

So, i propose that this game, we don't just randomly lynch people. This has too grand a story for us to mearly throw it away!

Brawler4Ever

:-\

That only happens when we have something with which we can make an accurate guess.
So, unless we all decide to take phantom votes, we'll go back to random lynchings until further notice.
But I'm all up for the phantom votes.    ;D

Hey...I just saw the Nakah edit... you don't like strikes?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

jake3343

but if we all get a phantom vote, will there be a Knife in the box with everybody in it  :P

kotorfanboy

It seems as if pumpy heart has some sort of affect in master_gamer's wolfing. Here are three possibilities:

1. After seeing the ending to last game, the wolves wolfed master_gamer to frame Pumpy heart as a wolf, because of master_gamer voting for pumpyheart, and master_gamer complaining about pumpyheart's attitude towards him.
2. Pumpy is a wolf, and seeing how the wolves sold dude being framed in the first game, used reverse psychology and wolfed master_gamer, so people would think that pumpy_heart is innocent, just being framed, when in fact he could be a wolf
3. The wolves do not recognize the master_gamer-pumpy situation, and gamer being the first to go is a coincidence.

We were talking about this in the chat earlier.

Nakah

Quote from: jake3343 on August 25, 2008, 06:51:49 PMbut if we all get a phantom vote, will there be a Knife in the box with everybody in it  :P

In which the lynching would be even more random than before.

master_gamer38

Well, it is sad that I won't be able to be a part of this great game, but oh well. Someone has to be the first to be lynched. Have fun with the game, and if it is still alright with Nakah, I will still stick around in the chatroom to see what people are saying. This game will be huge, and it is sad that I have gone out so early.

Have fun, and try not to let the wolves go undefeated.  :P
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

blah54

Quote from: jake3343 on August 25, 2008, 06:51:49 PMbut if we all get a phantom vote, will there be a Knife in the box with everybody in it  :P

but he's right... i had so many phantom votes last game cause i had no clue of who to vote to lynch, i think we should be more careful as a whole, but individuals shouldn't be so careful or everyone's going to end up dead from phantoms...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

Here we go again.
I'd like to be in irc more often, but I have a retarded sister. When I am on, nothing happens. :/

Gooch

well, until we can begin making accurate guesses, i suppose i shall start the voting. I think i'll vote jake3343. He said something in teh chat that sorta made me a little wary, but that was a while back and i was also focused on AP homework, so it might be unfounded, but he seemed to be only posting warilly (plus he's one of the few players who havent played in a previous game, so there is a chance that he might be a red, but you never know)

kotorfanboy

Gooch, I am almost sure Jake is a human, and he did in fact play in previous games, he was the psychic in the last game. I would not vote for Jake this early, especially since you just said that you should take time to think over your vote.

kotorfanboy

Also, I dont remember him posting anything suspicious, just that he didnt post all too much, but that's not a crime.

Super Zombie

Well it could be Pumpy being pissed. It might also be a framing, but I think Pumpy is the best bet at this point. Jake and KotorFanBoy are brothers, and have said things that make me think that the only way one of them is a wolf is if both are, and this is unlikely, although it could happen. I think Gooch is a human because he said that we shouldn't just randomly lynch, which a wolf probably would never say because they don't want people thinking too much.

Dekudude

Pumpy? Maybe... but we can't just come up with excuses to make up for random lynching! As of yet, we have hardly any evidence against Pumpy. The last game has nothing to do with this one!

Nakah

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 09:01:24 PMJake and KotorFanBoy are brothers.

Addressing this issue, beginning next game anyone who sees another player from the game on a regular basis can't be in the same TWG game as them. This is because you could tell a persons reaction to questioning better in real life and would ruin their image in the game. If I were to ask someone in real Life from TWG whether they were a wolf or not, their reaction could give them away by a uncontrollable smile and what not.

iDOWN

Hugo, kotor and I were talking about something like this before roles were sent out, except it was Pumpy to be killed first, but this works too. We were saying if we were wolves, we would kill Pumpy first to make it seem like master_gamer was a wolf, seeing their little rivalry they had ever since the last game. In this case, master_gamer was killed, so whoever killed him was either trying to frame Pumpy, or it could have been Pumpy. It doesn't really weigh out anything whatsoever, seeing as anyone could have done this, so Pumpy still isn't suspicious to me. I'll have to wait on my vote. Waaay too early to vote just yet.