News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic's 18th Birthday!!

Started by Latios212, April 11, 2022, 08:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

As of today, NinSheetMusic has been around for 18 years! That's quite the milestone... if NinSheetMusic was a person :P

As always, thank you to everyone who's made this community thrive over the years and I'm super happy it's going strong as ever. Happy birthday and here's to ever more sheets over the next 18 years and beyond!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlueKirby

God, I can't believe it's been around five years since I discovered this site. I was an innocent little one, thinking that I had to hide VGM from my parents if it was from a game I didn't play. I don't remember how I discovered this site, but I'm ever thankful I did.

Because I joined the Discord server for this site, I've ended up meeting so many wonderful people not only in the NSM community, but many others I ended up joining as well. This site has been a huge inspiration for me for a while now, and I'm so genuinely glad I found it.

Here's to hopefully many more years of funny sheet musics, y'all.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Libera

Quote from: Libera on October 23, 2019, 05:35:00 PM500 years ago, on this very day.....

NSM did not exist.

This is still true.  Weird.

Happy birthday regardless.

cashwarrior1

Harvest

-

LeviR.star

Man oh man, I first found NinSheetMusic when I was around ten years old, and it's been good times ever since, especially when I became an arranger around five years after that. Here's to many more with this wonderful community!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Whoppybones

I've played piano since I was a kid and I remember always wanting to play songs from games I loved. Classical music? Bleh. Duets? Meh. I always loved the VGM stuff. I was so happy when I found this website years ago. A while down the road, I joined the Discord and became active in the community. Not too terribly long after that, I started getting into arranging because I wanted to help contribute to the site that gave me so many wonderful songs to play. I'm still pretty new at arranging, but this website is what's pressing me to go farther; the joy I get from the songs is what I want to pass on to others. Thank you NSM for helping me to find a hobby that I really enjoy, and may you continue to grow and bring joy to everyone! :)

Irdye68