[PC] Minecraft - Alpha AND Firebugs

Started by Ninfan, June 27, 2022, 09:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninfan

Ok, this song is a classic. Here's a breakdown of parts you may want to keep in mind.

It is extremely LONG, being an unbelievable 10:02 seconds long! This song starts out as a slow song, but slowly fades into a loud, exaggerated fast paced song. If you want to preview it in Minecraft itself, you can either find the file or click on the piece of text in the bottom right corner. Anyways. It may help if you listen to the song Minecraft. A lot of the songs in Minecraft are based on the song Minecraft, and around the beginning, you can hear a few similarities. I personally love alpha and would love to play it. However, because of its length, maybe you will want to split alpha into 2 or 3 songs first. Like the movements of a sonata. Around 1:06, the left hand starts to kick in with a deep, low part of the song. A few seconds later, the right hand also gets a bit higher. At 1:28, there is a pause. This slowly comes into a louder part that resembles an upscaled, higher version of Minecraft. Once you get to 2:43, there is once again, a pause, for only about 3 seconds, and picks up with a quiet version of Minecraft. Now, at 3:02, it's the perfect time to end the first part! (If you want to split it.) Picking back up for a second part, around 3:40, it really escalates, with multiple instruments (But I think Piano still works) get louder, but the song is still the same. I REALLY can't break down a whole 10 minutes of song, but yeah. PLEASE ADD IT. Also, suggestion... Add a Minecraft category. There is so much you can listen to for that game, so much you can play.

Firebugs is a song by Lena Raine and I cannot find ANY sheet music to it anywhere. I just keep on getting that fireflies song by Owl City. I'd be grateful if you could get that too.