oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Fantastic Ike's Space Travel Project Sheets

Started by Fantastic Ike, April 24, 2022, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Ike

Bloop

Guardian's Sacrifice
I hear some things in the first 5 bars a bit differently (you might wanna fix this last, since i'll refer to your original measure count in feedback from m6 on):
You cannot view this attachment.
-I think rhythmically these first few bars make a bit more sense in 3 bars of 6/4 and one of 4/4. This way the harmonic rhythm in bar 3 (the rhythm of the chord changes) falls nicely on the beat. The chord in m4 is also one beat longer than you had in your original.
-The L.H. Gb in m1 beat 6 starts on beat 6 instead of beat 6.5. Since you're using pedal it will be held anyway, but writing it like this with parentheses around one the Gb of either the R.H. or L.H. looks a bit clearer.
-In m4, I hear a Bb in the L.H. instead of an Ab.
(referring to your original measure numbers from here on)
-m7: I hear the L.H. like this in beat 1-2:
The Db has parentheses because the R.H. plays it in the melody as well.
-m12: The little tie in the L.H. before beat 1 should be flipped (if this is still the first bar in the system, depending on how the measure distribution looks after you changed m1-5)
-m14: I hear the Ab in the L.H. beat 2 as a Bb (like at the ending of the intro)
-m16: I hear this bar a bit differently (lower, mostly):
-m17: I hear the R.H. Eb on beat 3 rearticulated on beat 4.5. Also, you could add a slur to the two top notes in the L.H. as well.
-m18: I don't hear the Bb in this R.H. chord, just the Db-F-Db. Also, I hear Cb-Db on beat 3-4 like the Gb-Ab in the L.H. You can probably add these best in the R.H., maybe together with a crescendo towards the ff in m19.
-m19: Slightly nitpicky, but the arpeggio in the L.H. is a little bit long and a bit close to the barline. You could shorten it and move the notes a bit to the right (as well as the R.H.):

Fantastic Ike

Okay, think that's everything! Thanks for the feedback

Bloop

Great, then that's accepted too!