NinSheetMusic > Project Archive

Rubikium's Space Travel Project Sheets

(1/3) > >>

Rubikium:
Frostak’s Cold Land - Kirby Star Allies

Honeylune Ridge - Super Mario Odyssey

Static:
Honeylune Ridge

* m1/7/42 LH: I hear an additional F under the G here. Also, this chord should not be tied; it rearticulates on the downbeat of m2/8/43.
* m2/8/43 LH: I hear this chord as C-F-G, like this:

* m13 LH: I hear an F under the G here as well
* m21-22 LH: You could add the lower notes here if you wanted, and use arpeggio markings. It's fine as you have it though.
* m38 LH: I'm not hearing the lower F here, just the ones in the RH.

Rubikium:

--- Quote from: Static on May 06, 2022, 10:25:44 PM ---
* m1/7/42 LH: I hear an additional F under the G here. Also, this chord should not be tied; it rearticulates on the downbeat of m2/8/43.
* m2/8/43 LH: I hear this chord as C-F-G, like this:

* m13 LH: I hear an F under the G here as well
--- End quote ---
Added the lower notes, including the additional C bass notes at m1/7/42

* m21-22 LH: You could add the lower notes here if you wanted, and use arpeggio markings. It's fine as you have it though.
--- End quote ---
Yeah I'd keep it as is

* m38 LH: I'm not hearing the lower F here, just the ones in the RH.
--- End quote ---
I included that F to maintain the parallel chord motion to m39. Both chords has the third on top normally

Static:
Honeylune Ridge

--- Quote from: Rubikium on May 09, 2022, 02:02:01 PM ---I included that F to maintain the parallel chord motion to m39. Both chords has the third on top normally

--- End quote ---
Ah, I see, makes sense. Changes all look great, so I'll approve

Bloop:
Honeylune Ridge
-I think this should just be in 4/4? (or 2/2 if you will). This is how I hear the first 6 bars:

I think the little chimes at the end aren't exactly in this rhythm, but I think this approximation works a bit better. I'll leave the rest of the feedback in 3/4 though, just to save me some conversion time :p
-m3, 9 and 44: I think I hear a C underneath this L.H. chord too, at least for a little bit. It makes the chord sound a bit more dissonant than just a Gb major chord.
-m17-18: There's more lower stuff happening in this L.H. chord, maybe it makes sense to write it like this:

Possibly also with a G in the middle, since I'm hearing that one for a little bit too, like the C in m3 :p
-m21-24: I hear this in the R.H. in m21 and the L.H. in m21-24:

I see Static mentioned these too, but you don't really need an arpeggio marking, since the R.H. can take over some notes. I think adding in some of the lower parts could make a lot of difference, since otherwise most chords are in nearly the same register. The same thing applies to m27-28, albeit with different notes (and restriking the lower chord in m28)
-m33: The middle two ties of the L.H. chord are touching each other, it's probably best to flip their directions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version