NinSheetMusic > Project Archive

Libera's Space Travel Project Sheets

(1/4) > >>

Libera:

--- Quote from: Libera on July 26, 2021, 07:34:08 PM ---You thought that I would miss my own deadline?

--- End quote ---

Space Battle Ship 130 33KI - Radiant Silvergun

Fortress of Lies - NieR: Automata

SBS is obvious.  Fortress of Lies plays on the orbital space station.

I also have a third extremely easy sheet, but feel free to prioritise other stuff/let me know if you think it's too much.

Orbital Ring - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Spoiler
--- Quote from: Libera on May 06, 2022, 10:51:06 PM ---plays on the orbital space station.

--- End quote ---
[close]

Latios212:

--- Quote from: Libera on May 06, 2022, 10:51:06 PM ---I also have a third extremely easy sheet, but feel free to prioritise other stuff/let me know if you think it's too much.

Orbital Ring - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

--- End quote ---
This is fine, I've just added it to the folder. It also takes practically as long to check as it takes to play back the original... so I figured while I have it open I may as well approve lol

Static:
Space Battle Ship 130 33KI

* m2 RH: The 8th note line isn't all articulated in the same way, though if you'd rather leave it that's fine too.
* m4 RH beats 1-2 (counting each dotted quarter as a beat): I think I still hear B naturals here somewhere... maybe even in the rest of m4-6 too. I'm hearing all the notes you wrote down for those chords, but sometimes it sounds like there are some more voices.
* m9 RH: Whole notes should be moved to the left a little bit, like in m8
* m10 beat 1: I hear a C natural here as well. You could maybe put it in the LH above the E. A bit of a stretch, but doable.

* m10 beat 2: I hear an Eb here also.
* m11 RH beat 1: I hear this chord a lot differently. The top voice (from the end of m10) leads to G, then I hear A-D-E below that.
* m13 RH beat 1: Maybe add an A at the top here, since that's where the 16th run from m12 lands.
* m14 RH beats 1/3: The Cs and Fs should be an octave up here, like this:

* m15 RH beats 3-4 Layer 2: I think the E plays for a half note, I don't hear that voice move to F.
* m16 RH beat 2: The lower voice plays an F under the A rather than a D.
* m17 RH beat 2: Same thing as above, but the lower voice plays an E instead of F or D.
* m22/28 RH beat 4: I think there's an 8th note F in the melody between the A and G
* m38 RH beats 3-4: There's an additional Eb in the last two quarter notes here, under the F and G, respectively.
* m39 RH beat 2: That 8th note Cb sounds more like C natural to me.Really cool sheet.

Libera:

--- Quote from: Latios212 on May 07, 2022, 02:50:25 AM ---This is fine, I've just added it to the folder. It also takes practically as long to check as it takes to play back the original... so I figured while I have it open I may as well approve lol

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- Quote from: Static on May 08, 2022, 11:29:23 PM ---
* m2 RH: The 8th note line isn't all articulated in the same way, though if you'd rather leave it that's fine too.
* m10 beat 1: I hear a C natural here as well. You could maybe put it in the LH above the E. A bit of a stretch, but doable.

* m10 beat 2: I hear an Eb here also.
* m13 RH beat 1: Maybe add an A at the top here, since that's where the 16th run from m12 lands.
* m38 RH beats 3-4: There's an additional Eb in the last two quarter notes here, under the F and G, respectively.
--- End quote ---

So I think all of these fit into the category of 'I agree, but I'm trying to keep things simple here'.  Not quite to the same level as the left hand in bars 8-9, but I've tried my best (like I do with a lot of my arrangements) to not throw too much stuff in if I think it's unnecessary.  Sometimes it also leads to uneven levels of harmony (like adding in the extra Ebs in bar 38).  Happy to talk about these ones more, though.

* m9 RH: Whole notes should be moved to the left a little bit, like in m8
* m16 RH beat 2: The lower voice plays an F under the A rather than a D.
* m17 RH beat 2: Same thing as above, but the lower voice plays an E instead of F or D.
* m39 RH beat 2: That 8th note Cb sounds more like C natural to me.
--- End quote ---

These all fit into the category of 'fixed'.  At least I hope so.

The rest I either disagree with (hear differently) or have something more to say.  Comments below in red.

* m4 RH beats 1-2 (counting each dotted quarter as a beat): I think I still hear B naturals here somewhere... maybe even in the rest of m4-6 too. I'm hearing all the notes you wrote down for those chords, but sometimes it sounds like there are some more voices. I think maybe you are hearing the Bns coming from all of the sixteenth note runs that go on on top of what I've written in.  I actually originally wrote in all of those (and still have a draft version written up like this) but it got awfully complicated and not very easy to play so I took them all out in favour of this.
* m11 RH beat 1: I hear this chord a lot differently. The top voice (from the end of m10) leads to G, then I hear A-D-E below that. Yep!  I wasn't writing in that chord though, I wasw just writing in the first chord of the new phrase that then comes in, but transposed up an octave so its easier to play.  I'd be open to changing that though, but just saying that I wasn't trying to write that chord in.
* m14 RH beats 1/3: The Cs and Fs should be an octave up here, like this:I really don't hear this.  The two Cs sound like they're at the same octave, but maybe there is now another C an octave lower?  This still makes more sense to me.
* m15 RH beats 3-4 Layer 2: I think the E plays for a half note, I don't hear that voice move to F. I hear it play F -> D eighths, but I left out the D to make the jump easier.  I added a staccato though.
* m22/28 RH beat 4: I think there's an 8th note F in the melody between the A and G Definitely don't hear this.  This melody gets repeated across the whole soundtrack and it never sounds like that.  I think maybe you're just hearing the strings (written in bar 11 etc.).
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Static on May 08, 2022, 11:29:23 PM ---Really cool sheet.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  And thanks for checking!  Definitely very dense and difficult to pull all of the different instruments apart.[/list]

Static:

--- Quote from: Libera on May 09, 2022, 12:17:20 AM ---So I think all of these fit into the category of 'I agree, but I'm trying to keep things simple here'.  Not quite to the same level as the left hand in bars 8-9, but I've tried my best (like I do with a lot of my arrangements) to not throw too much stuff in if I think it's unnecessary.  Sometimes it also leads to uneven levels of harmony (like adding in the extra Ebs in bar 38).  Happy to talk about these ones more, though.
--- End quote ---
Makes sense, and I figured as much. I'm fine leaving all those as they are.

- m11: I see now, though I'd still suggest changing the top F to a G (or adding the G) to show the end of the previous melodic line.
- m14: Hm, yeah I hear it that way now too. Idk why I was hearing it up before.
- m15: I'm still not hearing the F or D there, at least not in the same voice that plays the E. I'll let someone else take another listen to that part.
- m22/28: Ohhh yeah I was hearing the strings there. The strings and horn are double the melody in that measure so I think that tripped me up, but yeah the horn doesn't play that F.

All the other changes look good

Also accepting Orbital Ring

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version